Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's worse than being short?

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
Being short and baby faced! Yayyy.. I keep getting miss-aged, i look like 8/9 grader, people at my workplace laughed when they heard im actually 20. Have to carry my ID at all times

I'm not short nor am I tall. I'm a babyfaced subhuman. I'm almost 25, but I look no older than 16. A few years ago I looked 14 at best so at least I'm finally getting older. My best years are behind me and I've spent those years looking like a child.

Being a short disabled sandnigger
Also, brutal babyface pill. Happens to me too.

Brutal combination. Praying for your ascension, albeit a very slim chance of it ever happening.

Having a small dick.

If you finally have a chance to ascend, the girl will see your shrimp dick and get outta there.
IT'S BEYOND OVER!

i only look young when i shave

Being white is definitly the worse than just being short.

Race = Face > Height > Dick

The worse things than beign short is belonging to an inferior race like curry or Asian and having an ugly face. Short wide Chads get laid.

Its over for manletcels

Being an ethnic, autistic manlet is the ultimate death sentence. If you're all three of those you might as well rope because it never began for you.