Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's worse rape or cold blooded murder?

B

Blackpillgeneral

Blackpill General,Pastor,Soldier and Saint
-
I got in a debate and I said murder is worse, (there were women involved) and they all got upset. Everytime you disagree with a woman all hell breaks loose. Women always ask "how would you feel if you were raped?", but that's in the context if I was raped by a man which is gay. Women are raped by the opposite sex so it's straight intercourse and not as violating as a man being raped by a man, now if the scenario was equal (a man being raped by a woman). Most men would probably say that they won't be traumatized at all and they don't care.

Now there are different scenarios of rape and murder involving children which are the absolute worst of the worst regardless of what crime it is, but if a child was raped the parent would be heartbroken but grateful that their child is still alive. If a child was murdered the parent would be devastated and heartbroken FOR LIFE.

Last edited:
Murder or regretting having sex with nonChad :feelsclown:

peak inceldom discussion mr glowie

this question doesn't need to be asked, anyone who says rape is worse is either a foid or a soy guzzling cuck

Foids love to say rape, but if they had to choose between the two, you can bet almost all of them would choose rape instead of murder. There are no second chances after death.

Last edited:
I got in a debate and I said murder is worse, (there were women involved) and they all got upset. Everytime you disagree with a woman all hell breaks loose. Women always ask "how would you feel if you were raped?", but that's in the context if I was raped by a man which is gay. Women are raped by the opposite sex so it's straight intercourse and not as violating as a man being raped by a man, now if the scenario was equal (a man being raped by a woman). Most men would probably say that they won't be traumatized at all and they don't care.

Now there are different scenarios of rape and murder involving children which are the absolute worst of the worst regardless of what crime it is, but if a child was raped the parent would be heartbroken but grateful that their child is still alive. If a child was murdered the parent would be devastated and heartbroken FOR LIFE.
I'm okay with anything besides torture. For example using a spoon to tear someones eyes out.

I'm okay with anything besides torture. For example using a spoon to tear someones eyes out.
Well that's what comes with murder lol, you could be beaten to death,stabbed to death, burned.

Well that's what comes with murder lol, you could be beaten to death,stabbed to death, burned.
Not always. If I wanted to kill someone, I'd finish them with a quick headshot. Torture isn't my style.

Both are great if done to foids

Not always. If I wanted to kill someone, I'd finish them with a quick headshot. Torture isn't my style.
Not always but it can happen regardless, whole rape will be the same thing everytime and you'll know what to expect.

Not always but it can happen regardless, whole rape will be the same thing everytime and you'll know what to expect.
Yeah but you were making it seem like I was being inconsistent when I said I'm fine with murder but dislike torture. Although they often go hand-in-hand, they are mutually exclusive.

and I'm okay with rape, I don't consider it torture since the foid will likely be turned on by the dark triad atmosphere

I got in a debate and I said murder is worse, (there were women involved) and they all got upset.
Stupid lying cunts. The truth is they'd rather get raped by a curry janitor than have 20 dollars stolen from them, let alone being murdered.

:feelsclown::feelsclown:

No type of rape is worse than murder what are you on about OP
He was having a conversation with foids so no wonder :lul::lul::lul::lul:
"How would you feel if you were raped"
Bitch how would you feel if you were gunned down in the street :lul::lul::lul:
Stupid lying cunts. The truth is they'd rather get raped by a curry janitor than have 20 dollars stolen from them, let alone being murdered.
He was having a conversation with foids so no wonder :lul::lul::lul::lul:
"How would you feel if you were raped"
Bitch how would you feel if you were gunned down in the street :lul::lul::lul:

its a rape only if you're sub 8

I got in a debate and I said murder is worse, (there were women involved) and they all got upset
What preceded you saying this? What were people saying?

Women always ask "how would you feel if you were raped?", but that's in the context if I was raped by a man which is gay.
You should ask them how they would feel if a woman began performing cunnilingus on her without giving consent.

Women are raped by the opposite sex so it's straight intercourse and not as violating as a man being raped by a man
hetero/homo aside, the vagina is more able to be safely penetrated than the anus

now if the scenario was equal (a man being raped by a woman). Most men would probably say that they won't be traumatized at all and they don't care.
that's just bravado: you'd still find it upsetting on some level, though probably not the same degree since we're not taught to worship our own purity like women are

Now there are different scenarios of rape and murder involving children which are the absolute worst of the worst regardless of what crime it is
I don't agree with that. A lite-tier rape of a minor (example: 20yo teacher gives 17yo student oral sex) is obviously not as bad as getting sodomized by HIV dick in prison even if victim is >18

but if a child was raped the parent would be heartbroken but grateful that their child is still alive. If a child was murdered the parent would be devastated and heartbroken FOR LIFE.
too much focus on the hypothetical feeling of the parents
we should be focusing on consequences for the primary victim, the one who is raped or killed

the victim of death no longer exists, that is the worse possible outcome unless you're engaged in suicidal ideation

moron thread
moron reply

females would rather jump into a pit of fire than do anything sexual with an unattractive male. Don't underestimate their hatred and distaste for males they deem genetically inferior aka "unattractive".

murder. how much of a coping degen are you to even have to consider? rape at its worst is sex with an ugly loser

females would rather jump into a pit of fire than do anything sexual with an unattractive male
I don't agree with you about this as clearly a lot of females choose to do sexual things w/ unattractive men for money in situations where they would not jump into fire for that same amount of money.

Murder by far.

even if male on male rape and male on female rape were comparable it still wouldn’t make a difference to me, if i was raped by a guy yeah i wouldn’t like it but would also forget about it in a week. Not be traumatized for life like foids. Women are emotionally weaker than men and get traumatized much easier

Dumb foids. Should have asked them if they’d rather get raped or murdered.

remind them that Rape is the exact same thing as the normal sex they have daily except with an ugly guy. Rape is just sex but without consent, and foids being the eugenics automatons that they are, male SMV determines whether or not they consent.

I don't agree with you about this as clearly a lot of females choose to do sexual things w/ unattractive men for money in situations where they would not jump into fire for that same amount of money.
Why do you think females charge so much money for sexual services? Because they absolutely despise the idea of having sex with males they deem genetically inferior (most men btw). The more difficult a job is, the more people are paid to do it. Sex with unattractive males literally traumatizes them, hence why they only do it out of desperation or rare conditions.

If females were capable of experiencing ANY enjoyment from sex with nonchads, this forum wouldnt even exist.