Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's worse in life to deal with? Trying to make money and wage-slave or dealing with being incel?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Western economy is a joke, close to 1/3rd or even half are unemployed. Everyone is in debt, even the country itself.

As for dating, well, women only want Chad, etc.

Both are extreme hells to deal with. So which do you hate worse?

I'm dealing with both combined jfl

When you're an incel you don't get to decide, you have to deal with it all.

Money. The idea of having to work at a soul sucking job just to exist is horrible. At least I can cope with being incel, but I have to slave away to enjoy anything.

Western economy is a joke, close to 1/3rd or even half are unemployed. Everyone is in debt, even the country itself.

This virus completely ruined what little momentum the economy in America had.

As for dating, well, women only want Chad, etc.

Both are extreme hells to deal with. So which do you hate worse?

Trying to make money and wage-slave is worse. You can sort of avoid women and cope. You can't avoid working unless you are rich or on welfare.

Wageslaving hands down.

Being ugly autistic.

Inceldom and wageslavery are both easily tolerable when compared to being so ugly you feel physical pain in your chest when looking at yourself in the mirror. You can also have a decent job for wageslaving if your IQ isn't low so I'm going with inceldom being much worse.

I'd wageslave without a problem if hot girls would flock to have sex with me, so inceldom is 10x harder I guess.

Inceldom and wageslavery are both easily tolerable when compared to being so ugly you feel physical pain in your chest when looking at yourself in the mirror. You can also have a decent job for wageslaving if your IQ isn't low so I'm going with inceldom being much worse.

brutal

i guess that should be a third option

For me, wage slaving. Working is soul draining and unbelievably exhausting.

I'm just glad that I receive Neetbux, so I can stay at home most of the time.
So being an incel (mentalcel) is pretty much my only problem.

It's a tough one but I think wageslaving is worse. Things like job interviews, group dynamics, HR departments, all full of women and faggots from psychology courses, just thinking about it makes me nauseous. And the alternative is shitty blue collar jobs or civil servant positions which are extremely tough to get nowadays in Brazil (you have to make a test and it's like thousands of people for each position). Starting your own business is also tough as shit, especially in Brazil and especially now with covid.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever have problem earning money. Living as an incel is the real problem.

I'm just glad that I receive Neetbux, so I can stay at home most of the time.
So being an incel (mentalcel) is pretty much my only problem.
I'm finally getting neetbuxx from the government with that covid shit, feels good.

Both are bad. And I am dealing with both.I must wagecuck and be incel.

Hating what you do for a living is one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced. By comparison, not being able to satisfy your sexual desire is nothing, because at least you can numb that desire by masturbating.

So, no contest here.

That being said, if you never had sex even with a prostitute, the unsatisfied curiosity alone can eat you inside. I guess that's why incels go ER more often than low-wage workers.

Last edited:
I will never work in a low paying job, NEVER.