Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats worse. Agepill or dickpill?

Whats the most brutal pill? Age or dickpill

• Agepill. Youth is too precious and missing it by rotting is something you can never recover from

• Dickpill. There was no youth or future to be had in the first place.

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Agepill: You missed your youth. There was no excitement, exploration of sex or teen love. Most people think back of their youth with a smile. All the adventure and teen sex(which is proven to feel better) is forever out of your reach. Your prime is forever gone and you can never get it back.
You cant even argue if its over or not, because losing your youth is losing at life

Dickpill:
There was no youth to be had. Your destiny was written since day one with your small dick. Nothing matters. You could get a chad jaw, height and status, and you would still be a worthless pile of shit to women and even other men if they found out you had a small dick.
You will never experience raw, physical lust, where a woman initiates sex to desperately have your good genes inside her mouth and holes.

Even ugly incels can get some validation from women with their big cock(proven and admitted by incels on this site), while this is something you will never even comprehend as a reality.
Being lusted or desired for, is simply not for you.

Agepill is much more brutal

Maybe biased, but agepill for me.

I fucking die just to thinking i will live 40 years more without being young

Dickpill alone proves that god isn’t real

Age pill. The closer to death, the sadder this shit is

The only way the dickpill ever could be as bad as the agepill were if your dick shrunk a little every year until it vanished from the surface of your body.

30 is indeed the beginning of middle age, youth only lasts give or take like 14 years(15-29), during those years that's when you attract your soul mate and enjoy your youth with her, but when you're an ugly piece of shit 2/10 like myself, you can't help but feel helpless that your looks is preventing you from enjoying such a transient time, I'm 29 and spent my entire youth LDARing because there's no point in trying to get a girl when you're a 2/10.

The agepill is so cruel and merciless, once you hit 30 you're practically a dead man walking.

Agepill will come after everyone.

Agepill. It’s not that you get uglier, as I am already extremely ugly to begin with, but it’s the wasted time that kills the most.

Both affect my since i'm a dicklet
but i'd say the agepill effects all men except chad and prettyboys.
I however, am effected by both

Dickpill destroys me on a personal level.

ageing is worse

Dickpill destroys all pills.

dickpill is much more brutal - basically its impossible to fully "enjoy" even hookers

Agepill as you can have surgery to make your dick bigger and its getting more advanced, so it will probably be easier to do in the future.