Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with the low IQ Tinder experiments?

VST

VST

Banned
-
How come none of you investigate the impact of disabilities etc. on tinder success?
How come no one has done a Chad in a wheelchair tinder experiment? It would be quite interesting as opposed to the played out "muh wifebeating chad" experiment.
Or a tinder experiment with a manlet chad (Like 5'2") to finally settle the Face v Height debate?

We should research the blackpill even further instead of confirming what has been confirmed already

I would actually be interested in the results of that kind of experiment.

We need coherent blackpilled tinder studies

It sounds like an interesting Idea. What about blind Chad ( Yes blind people can use their phones)

nah, weve got enough proof that = be attractive or rot. if normies dont want to listen then thats their problem.

How about a skinny framecel Chad? That could destroy the "muh masc" theory once and for all.

nah, weve got enough proof that = be attractive or rot. if normies dont want to listen then thats their problem.

We don't know to what extent a disability might impact your SMV.
Like will a Chad in a wheelchair slay as much as a high tier normie or will he be incel tier?

We don't know to what extent a disability might impact your SMV.
Like will a Chad in a wheelchair slay as much as a high tier normie or will he be incel tier?
Who cares tho? Theres not many chads in wheelchairs these days but the ones you hear about still slay anyway, just read the news. plenty of boring stories about some sob story that happened to chad but definitely isnt celibate.

5'2 is too low, try 5'7 with a generic good looking face not fucking Lachowski, O'pry

How come none of you investigate the impact of disabilities etc. on tinder success?
How come no one has done a Chad in a wheelchair tinder experiment? It would be quite interesting as opposed to the played out "muh wifebeating chad" experiment.
Or a tinder experiment with a manlet chad (Like 5'2") to finally settle the Face v Height debate?

We should research the blackpill even further instead of confirming what has been confirmed already
I agree with all of the above. However, I would like to add that simply gauging matches is not enough - getting a phone number after making it clear only sex is desired is a much more valuable measure. This takes a lot more time to perform and requires a lot more patience, but I have seen some Tinder experiments lately where the conclusion is simply "huuur duuur look at all muh matches".

5'2 is too low, try 5'7 with a generic good looking face not fucking Lachowski, O'pry
Agreed on this as well. Don't make it too obvious it's a troll and actually use a more realistic height which we assume it's over for anyways (but would love to be proved wrong).

Who cares tho? Theres not many chads in wheelchairs these days but the ones you hear about still slay anyway, just read the news. plenty of boring stories about some sob story that happened to chad but definitely isnt celibate.

I care, it would be 20x more interesting than the usual:
>Muh I'm Chad and I've been to jail
>Muh I'm Chad and I liek kiddies
>Muh I'm Chad and have no home

I agree with all of the above. However, I would like to add that simply gauging matches is not enough - getting a phone number after making it clear only sex is desired is a much more valuable measure. This takes a lot more time to perform and requires a lot more patience, but I have seen some Tinder experiments lately where the conclusion is simply "huuur duuur look at all muh matches".
No, matches is enough. If you match unless it's bot or hooker, you will have chance to fuck her later or not.
You could try O'pry and not all women would be straight down to fuck, majority yes but not all. However they would match him while they wouldn't an incel.

My point is matches is enough cause you pass their looks threshold and that's what you need

No, matches is enough. If you match unless it's bot or hooker, you will have chance to fuck her later or not.
You could try O'pry and not all women would be straight down to fuck, majority yes but not all. However they would match him while they wouldn't an incel.

My point is matches is enough cause you pass their looks threshold and that's what you need
No, people on this site can even get Tinder matches and it doesn't mean shit. I guess at a certain point if you get 100+ matches in short order, it no longer matters, but many girls on Tinder will swipe from above average normies up to Chad, and then after a few hundred matches, they will filter down and message and responsd to only top tier Chads that they matched with and actually want to have sex with.