Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's with the influx of greycels?

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
The majority of the ones posting on new threads (Inceldom Discussion) seem to be greycels, where are the higher cels?
If u don't interact more with the greys, the bluepill might grow here

You’re also technically a greycel..

Everything just repeats in the Inceldom Discussion, and I'm not even a member for a half year

Eventually only the grays will survive if you ban enough people. It takes only a single registration to make a new user but it takes 500 posts to escape grayceldom.

once again the poor greycels are getting bullied :cryfeels:

Eventually only the grays will survive if you ban enough people. It takes only a single registration to make a new user but it takes 500 posts to escape grayceldom.
yeah, i feel like too many based posters have been banned in span of 1 month
rings true
once again the poor greycels are getting bullied :cryfeels:
its a defense mechanism to weed out the fakes boyo

Yes Ive noticed that too, also many greycel ascension posts. A lot of them are larpers probably

Yes Ive noticed that too, also many greycel ascension posts. A lot of them are larpers probably
ive seen many greycels say bluepilled retarded shit the past days ngl

Part of that is because some registered users on braincels were using mostly that forum so they didn't escape their incels.co virginity earlier.

Braincels was banned recently, many of them refused to join .co after ban because they saw this site as radical so they were scared to make account here or they didn't like the site format but now many of them are deciding to join anyways since all of their new subs are getting shut down quickly.

I’m just a refuuge who’se home got destroyed, open your borders and be more tolerant bigot:soy:

Many greycels sound like larpers, ngl.

jfl, im slavpilled and blackpilled to the core

Most of them got banned tbh ( to be honest )

Lot of fakecel garbage being posted by these newfags

It's pretty obvious most of them are trolls too ngl.

Just lol @ a few of them trying to bait me into saying something.

Obvious infiltrators.

I remember when i was a greyboi! Now im a Redman and my dick got bigger too! (But im still ugly and stupid.)

Most of them got banned tbh ( to be honest )
fucking greyniggers
i dont bully :feelstrash:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

look at this shit

this doesnt feel like natural growth ngl, it was way different even 1 week ago

It's because lookism was destroyed

most of them were normies and up though, werent they?
Lol no bro. If you spent any time on lookism youd see that a large number of the posters where crazy copeing incels and the rest jad legit had body dysmorphia disorder.

We all had to start somewhere.

Lol no bro. If you spent any time on lookism youd see that a large number of the posters where crazy copeing incels and the rest jad legit had body dysmorphia disorder.
the hour or so i lurked there i saw mostly failed normies trying to outcompete each other with looks

Love my greycels

yeah i know, but i feel like i have the mindframe of a 4kcel already
Don't let it get to your head. You might have a little bluepill hidden inside you might not be aware of. Same goes for me

>tfw greycel

Attachments

• 1552101625420.png
    1552101625420.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 3