Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with the blanket hatred towards black people here.

Any nigger, ethnic or watever in white country = invader enemy that has to be killed idgaf. A white chad taking my women I can tolerate, but anyone else deserves death.

jews are more hated here

I shit on blacks all the time but no I don’t hate every one. It’s just easy to lump all blacks together for the sake of brevity. There’s tons of blacks I really like and the black hate isn’t fair for them. But it must suck to be part of the 1% of normal blacks when the 99% of chimps ruins your race’s reputation. Same deal with Jews. Those of us here who criticize Jews don’t actually hate everybody in Israel. It’s a blanket term for brevity, so we don’t have to list all the people in all the positions of power/influence individually. Those people happen to be Jewish, so we just say Jews. I hope I’m speaking for everyone here btw. Would be low IQ to hate someone for their race in a vacuum.

Everyone here shits eachother be cumskins rices and curries, but for some reason muh ''racism agaisnt blacks'' is your only priority. Also, you are wrong, we don't specifically shit on black incels. I have my reasons to hate niggers, mainly because they are privileged people that have the audacity to complain about opression while with a shitty culture of violence they turn other countries into shitholes full of crime and violence. Same shit with spics.

There is way more hatred against white people here than black people so please go back to your cuck boards somewhere else you nigger worshipping bafoon.

Niggers get all the affirmative actions and affirmative pussy donation but do none of the work that currys or browncels put in for not even a scrap of what blacks get from society.

Exactly lmao blackcels are the fakest. Most work at fast food or 7/11 then cry that they're being short handed

We hate everyone here boyo. :feelsLSD:

Jews, blacks and feminism are all based.

I do not hate them, I consider them silly monkeys.

Whatever, I'm a cuck, a beta, throw your insults but tbh the black people I've met and interacted with at school and work have been kind and really chill with me, haven't treated me any differently or apathetically at all
Well, lucky you! I can’t say the same.

My experience with blacks has been horrible, at school, work, and even minding my own businesss while out in public. Either there’s something I’m doing or not doing that pisses blacks off, or they’re just simply, in my personal experience, an awful people

The problem is there's no way to escape niggers and ethnics anymore. There is no safe haven from them. They're fucking everywhere, and they are growing in population every year. I'm the only white person I can see on public transit now.

Where are all the white people going??

I love your vids man shame you quit.
190822055623534868.gif

Whatever, I'm a cuck, a beta, throw your insults but tbh the black people I've met and interacted with at school and work have been kind and really chill with me, haven't treated me any differently or apathetically at all
I've interacted with a lot of decent black people too, I hold nothing against them.

so I just simply don't see the blanket hatred and the constant threads just spewing slurs and incomprehensible babble which seems almost benign tbh, no point in such things.

The slurs are about a particular type of black people.

TBH slurs like nigger I even use against non-blacks who chimp out.

It just tends to be something we see more often in the black population which is why it's named after them.

Can't we just all agree that we are all in this curse of Inceldom together as brocels, regardless of color, tired of seeing blackcels getting constant senseless hate here.

I have nothing against blackcels who are gentlemen and don't chimp out and rob nikes whenever there's an excuse to riot.

TBH this tends to be the Tyrones who do it anyway, the blackcels are too terrified of wandering tyrones to go rob nikes, they're staying at home playing vidya.
jews are more hated here
I don't hate ALL jews worse than blacks, only the Rabbanites.
Exactly lmao blackcels are the fakest. Most work at fast food or 7/11 then cry that they're being short handed
Would be awesome to be a black with a job, you're basically unfireable since you can cry racial discrimination

Last edited:
Whatever, I'm a cuck, a beta, throw your insults but tbh the black people I've met and interacted with at school and work have been kind and really chill with me, haven't treated me any differently or apathetically at all, so I just simply don't see the blanket hatred and the constant threads

You probably live in some small northern town or something that some high IQ blacks moved to. Go to a city sometime. You know how retarded white normies are? Well they look like geniuses compared to your average negro. They have literally no consideration for anybody else around them and the entire concept of cause and effect seems alien to them. The entire concept of dignity or public decorum is something they can't seem to fathom. The have almost no actual empathy for others and are literally mentally incapable of thinking about the consequences of their behavior. They basically worship criminality at this point. Sure maybe you can point to a couple of blacks that reach the level of white normie intelligence but they are EXTREME outliers.
I have no issue with black people in terms of them being inferior or anything like that. Seems to me if a black dude is raised in the same context as a white dude, then they're gonna end up being similar sorts of people. Any differences we observed aren't "caused" by your skin color, but skin color is often an indicator of what "tribe" or "group" you come from and different ethnic groups have their own cultures and values/tend to be raised a certain way,

Nurture may be a part of it but the academic research on the topic confirms that a large portion of the IQ gap is caused by genetic differences. Twin studies confirm this. The other issue is that blacks have the same disproportionate low IQ and violent tendencies no matter what culture they're a part of.

Last edited: