Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's with statusmaxxers denying status got them laid?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've seen this so many times.
Blackpilled guy gets famous
Women start giving him attention
he denies the blackpill after getting in a statusmaxxed relationship

It even happened on this forum.

We had a mod/co-owner? Of this forum doing this exact thing and claiming the blackpill was non existent after getting with a gold digger gf. (they're broke up now :lul: )

Is it because of ego that they reject the notion of a girl liking them for their fame and status? It's absolutely moronic and always ends with the guy getting fucked over. This is why so many e celebs get canceled for being "weirdos." They get so caught up in their fame and status that they actually think they're genetic moggers and then they learn the hard way this is incorrect after sexually engaging with fan girls.

Brothers if you manage to statusmax please don't gaslight yourself into believing it's you women are attracted to. It doesn't matter if you reject the blackpill. It's going to come to collect whether you believe in it or not.

We had a mod/co-owner? Of this forum doing this exact thing and claiming the blackpill was non existent after getting with a gold digger gf. (they're broke up now :lul: )
Komesarj ?

almost everyone is expected to be a little bit famous and connected and to have some status, it's like a bare minimum
when these moderator weirdos get some of that, they get all the benefits associated with it, and start just going with the flow

think this happened with wheat waffles

think this happened with wheat waffles
Really?

I'd say it's ego
Yeah. I agree.
almost everyone is expected to be a little bit famous and connected and to have some status, it's like a bare minimum
when these moderator weirdos get some of that, they get all the benefits associated with it, and start just going with the flow
Interesting you mention that. I was a moderator on a very popular discord server and e girls would pretend to be interested in mods so they could use them. The mods actually thought they were slayers and bragged about the attention they were getting.

Interesting you mention that. I was a moderator on a very popular discord server and e girls would pretend to be interested in mods so they could use them. The mods actually thought they were slayers and bragged about the attention they were getting.
i think almost every boy has gone through that phase where girls tried to use them for gossip and info, sometimes literally just going "hey where did Chad go? do you know Chad? do you have Chad's phone number? hey."

some boys start acting like total faggots if they go too far down this path, and keep acting like gossip girls even as grown men

i think almost every boy has gone through that phase where girls tried to use them for gossip and info, sometimes literally just going "hey where did Chad go? do you know Chad? do you have Chad's phone number? hey."

some boys start acting like total faggots if they go too far down this path, and keep acting like gossip girls even as grown men
Pathetic