Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s with guys who dye their hair (an unnatural color)?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Do these guys seriously think their green, blue, pink hair is going to attract foids?

And no it’s not just gay guys doing this.

It only works if:

1. You are black or part black
2. Your name begins with "Lil"

they want to express to the world that they like penis

You can pull it off if you're thugmaxxed and it will look good

Do these guys seriously think their green, blue, pink hair is going to attract foids?

It's the type of men who believe that waman will love, fuck and respect them if only they respect them and are feminist allies. Also, it's men who have bought into this lie that women are different and have individual preferences. So they want to signal to women they aren't like these evil, patriarchal, dominant, big-dicked barbarian chads with problematic BDSM fetishes. It's like animals giving showing their feathers to attract mates. Of course, it's brainwashed, wrong, deranged, they get it all wrong. Women want to be raped by dominant high-status Chads. They do not want "feminist allies" who are progressive enough to accept their feminine bisexual side.

Maybe some of these blue-haired freaks have a higher chance of eventually becoming blackpilled incels than normie cucks. The normies just end up marrying a used up single mom. But the blue haired freaks might realize how much women despise "weak" men.-

just numales being numales

If you have long hair, it can look good.
David brown 1
You can pull it off if you're thugmaxxed and it will look good
tbh

Not an unnatural hair but one of my cousin dyed his hair to blonde. He is already Chad and slays,and now he statusmaxxed

might blondemaxx this summer, fuck it

I'm not naturally blonde.

Same reason as to why they almost always own cats; to fight toxic masculinity.

And no it’s not just gay guys doing this.
Nothing signals to the world you're a CHAD than having Neon hair

They are soyboys

Gays in denial.

It’s a mental disorder.

Not really.
I would send his ass to the battlefield like the rest of them.
I think we should not judge someones looks. We can criticize when its too gay but its just hair.

Its even worse when dark skin ethnics colour their hair a light colour like blonde. Looks like diarrhea

Just stand out from everybody else theory

Hair color don't matter if your >7/10