Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with all the gay manga stuff on these boards?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
No offense dudes...but wtf is with all the manga crap on these boards? Like every second user seems to be into this type of shit. I used to believe manga is only for girls.

What is the whole point in that? Why do you like that stuff? Who knows...maybe you can convince me I should get into it. Is there like a good one on Netflix?

Go watch death note (not the live action one, the anime) it's on youtube i think

Alternatively watch devilman crybaby on netflix if you want a netflix anime

They are called weebcels/animecels.

it used to be an ironic gay joke thing until like 2011 and it attracted actual gay people.

anime is super popular with gays and women these days

Why are you so obsessed with it?

Why do you think manga is for girls? Entertainment products like animes or mangas provide a nice way of escaping reality, i think you should try them.

Those faggots
yikes at you dumbass aprilcel
Why do you think manga is for girls? Entertainment products like animes or mangas provide a nice way of escaping reality, i think you should try them.
Cucc

Because it is about human relationships and this is something guys are usually not that interested in. Guys are interested in technical stuff like computers and cars.

Try reading some Manga / watching Anime to see it with yout own eyes

I just watched the first episode of "Death Note" and I have to admit it was less gay than I thought...

>bro wtf is this gay shit why do people do this ive never tried it though but why do they do that loool

how can u have a boomer brain while being young

only anime and manga that is not gay is moeblob

tenor.gif

They wanted to get in touch with their feminine side;)

yea anime and manga is pretty gay tbh.

Get used to it lad.
NaA8xMx

I am watching episode 4 of death note as we speak

Anime/manga is just another medium for story telling, something that we as a species have done in various ways for thousands upon thousands of years. It has stories that could be told in book/written form, and some things that may be better expressed in visual form than anything else. Outside of that, it's too diverse to really say what you may like or not like or what some people like it or some people don't.

Think about it this way, you wouldn't say something like "what's so great about books anyway like what are they even about and why do people like them."

No offense dudes...but wtf is with all the manga crap on these boards? Like every second user seems to be into this type of shit. I used to believe manga is only for girls.

What is the whole point in that? Why do you like that stuff? Who knows...maybe you can convince me I should get into it. Is there like a good one on Netflix?
Anime is popular. I personally don't like it. I usually find fault in the characters e.g. the heroes are perfect, the children too adult, etc.