Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill what's up with this inceltear bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 37848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37848

Jakub
-
When we talk about genocide of unattractive men they say: "no, there isn't any genocide. we just, i mean, NONE of us wants to date unattractive men and that's all. Face your life-time loneliness with a smile on the face and don't ask questions!"

But same time they say that many unattractive men get laids, that they would date pepole like bo2cel, blackpill is bullshit and we live in a fairy-tale dystopia where every men is equal and capable of being loved.

They say we will see they're right when we go outside.
I am working as cashier in a store and 99% of couples I see are only attractive men.

Why they can't stick to a one version of their lies?

When we talk about genocide of unattractive men they say: "no, there isn't any genocide. we just, i mean, NONE of us wants to date unattractive men and that's all. Face your life-time loneliness with a smile on the face and don't ask questions!"

But same time they say that many unattractive men get laids, that they would date pepole like bo2cel, blackpill is bullshit and we live in a fairy-tale dystopia where every men is equal and capable of being loved.

They say we will see they're right when we go outside.
I am working as cashier in a store and 99% of couples I see are only attractive men.

Why they can't stick to a one version of their lies?
Why do you care about Reddit's opinions? I thought everyone realised they're retarded

Last edited:
IT are mostly American troons and fat lesbians who are really angry about being our looksmatches and still not being liked by us, for their bullshit opinions. Pozdrowienia, brachu.

I have a theory that I propounded months ago, that I said I wouldn't be surprised if some r/IncelTear members were just feds and psychcucks hired by the government to gaslight us. What you get when you have a massive blackpill movement (mixed with shit like a declining economy in the West and high inflation, which is currently going on) is something like Japan, where an extremely large portion of 20-somethings and 30-somethings have literally given up on life and are NEETmaxxing and refusing to get jobs, which hurts the economy immensely.

Like I don't know why else those people would be so obsessed with a [currently] somewhat-niche group of Internet virgins. In consideration of the realm of "extremism," the excuse they use to "watchdog" us, there are many, many, MANY places on the Internet where there are people who harbor much more extreme views. If they cared that much about the "extremism" problem, they would go on /pol/ and post shit from there. This is why I have come to the conclusion that there are likely a good portion of them who are either feds or work with feds.

I also think though that a lot of them are run-of-the-mill normcucks using "extreme incels" as a scapegoat to hate on virgin men, because doing so helps cope with their monotonous and miserable lives. This theory is even more likely when you go through some of their post histories and see that they post about their psychological issues (depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, BPD, etc). I feel like their insults are projections on their part, and it's even sadder when you consider that there is a good portion of them that are (or claim to be) literally twice the average incel's age on this site.

I have a theory that I propounded months ago, that I said I wouldn't be surprised if some r/IncelTear members were just feds and psychcucks hired by the government to gaslight us. What you get when you have a massive blackpill movement (mixed with shit like a declining economy in the West and high inflation, which is currently going on) is something like Japan, where an extremely large portion of 20-somethings and 30-somethings have literally given up on life and are NEETmaxxing and refusing to get jobs, which hurts the economy immensely.

Like I don't know why else those people would be so obsessed with a [currently] somewhat-niche group of Internet virgins. In consideration of the realm of "extremism," the excuse they use to "watchdog" us, there are many, many, MANY places on the Internet where there are people who harbor much more extreme views. If they cared that much about the "extremism" problem, they would go on /pol/ and post shit from there. This is why I have come to the conclusion that there are likely a good portion of them who are either feds or work with feds.

I also think though that a lot of them are run-of-the-mill normcucks using "extreme incels" as a scapegoat to hate on virgin men, because doing so helps cope with their monotonous and miserable lives. This theory is even more likely when you go through some of their post histories and see that they post about their psychological issues (depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, BPD, etc). I feel like their insults are projections on their part, and it's even sadder when you consider that there is a good portion of them that are (or claim to be) literally twice the average incel's age on this site.
we got one that can see...

...we'll send someone tomorrow to get him