Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whats up with the influx of faggots recently

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Ive seen a bunch of gay ass threads being posted by users who just fucking joined like a day ago :feelsUgh:.Is IT trying to raid us or someshit.

Most of the threads are old. Someone's trolling. And since the manlets get scared of their own sexuality it seems like it works.

It's just @Broly and @Cope_Time making alts so they can share their raging sexual attraction to men but not get banned on their main accounts.

A lot of the retards on this site are kids who get all performatively macho when gay stuff comes up. Reminds me of church in the 90s. Real insecure shit.

i was wondering if i was the only one curious about why these threads were all of a sudden popping up.admiteddly these threads are pretty fucking funny kek.

Most are questioning societys bullshit and getting close to the truth but still get pulled back in. Its only a matter of time until the biggest incel denier comes here and accepts their fate

@Lux tgoughts?

probably cause pride parade month was a few days ago. So more fags than normal

:feelsgah:"Whats up with the influx of faggots recently?"

And then the thread is a bunch of join dates that are May and June 2022 talking about "kids these days" like boomers.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've been here a year, I still think of myself as a newfag, and try to behave accordingly.

Its the summer vacation and the failed normies / incels-in-denial have to come to troll here to feel better about themselves. "At least I'm not an incel" is the mentality of these people. And inceltear men, of course. Usually they are male feminists too which speaks about how pathetic they are

What do you have to say for yourself @Sneir