Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's up with the increase in wahmen on social media who openly declare DEATH on men who dun have certain physical features they desire?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
they speak as if there isn't a human being beyond what he looks like.

I guess they all wish I would die because I deformed my nose. Superficial creatures.

They are going all out in the open with the blackpill, with no repercussions. They want to normalize lookism and make the blackpill mainstream so no one will find their chadharems out of place.

One person trolled them by asking if they wanted george flloyd dead? That foid got so pissed lol :feelskek::feelskek:

Most boyos are not gonna like what I have to say, but that happens more often here that in the other side. What's the purpose of sayin' "foid" if not denying the human side of women? What about all the boyos dreaming about going ER? It's only fair they started to feel homicidal too. Isn't it ugly when others do it to you? :feelsEhh:

...and that's why I only post nice things :feelstrash:

inb4 "simp/fakecel:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:": I'm just being objective, and you know it.
This is a fringe site with less than 300 online

Honesty disguised in the form of """jokes."""

Most boyos are not gonna like what I have to say, but that happens more often here that in the other side. What's the purpose of sayin' "foid" if not denying the human side of women? What about all the boyos dreaming about going ER? It's only fair they started to feel homicidal too. Isn't it ugly when others do it to you? :feelsEhh:

inb4 "simp/fakecel:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:": I'm just being objective, and you know it.
That's why I stick to posting on this site and not contacting anyone else that isn't blackpilled and male tbh

Men: I want a society where people are judged based on their actions, not their appearance

Women: I want a society where people are only judged by their looks

And having women in power is a good choice according to soys?
full

Men: I want a society where people are judged based on their actions, not their appearance

full

They're just the ones who are most aware of their deepest instincts.

full
Women want society to genocide all incels but have normies around as beta buck cucks paying into the tax system.

The problem is not that they select people solely for looks but the fact that they review our entire personality and character based on looks and only looks.You don't want to suck my dick?FINE.But if you think my ideas are trash just cause I am not Chad I'll fucking beat the hell out of you.

Women are less evolved than men and since back in the primal days humans trusted attractive and physically strong people more they see man who dont fit those standarts as enemys.

Other way around. Incel forums have only existed for a few years. Normies have been been talking this way about short/ugly men since before incels were a thing. We're just giving them some equality.

cuz ugly men don’t stand up against them but keep simping.