Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats up with the cringecels hating on us Greycels?

> making an entire thread about newfags being picked upon like they always have been for the entirety of Internet forum history

:feelsjuice:

Looks like I struck a nerve:lul:.

IMG 6886

The irony about this thread is, that the ones who mock GrAyS are more uptight their butthole then the grAys themselves.
Their whole identity on .is ..is to quote the Joined Date and sperg out

The irony about this thread is, that the ones who mock GrAyS are more uptight their butthole then the grAys themselves.
JoinedNov 27, 2023

Who cares we’re all ugly rotters anyway

> making an entire thread about newfags being picked upon like they always have been for the entirety of Internet forum history

:feelsjuice:

I have struck some nerves of the veterans i assume :feelsohh:

I'll give you a pass cause Nazi but seriously try to understand our POV:

This forum gained a lot of mainstream attention following the Koomsarj ascension and Texas shooting that happened back in the Spring of 2023. Afterwards we had the blackpill blowing up on tiktok in the Summer of that same year and normie interest in this forum hit crazy heights. People are suspicious of GrAYs because until you prove yourselves not to be, we have no way of knowing if you're soyfag infiltroons or not

why do you care this much? Just ignore them if it bothers you that much or spam until you are no longer gray.

Also pretty much every new user gets made fun of at some point. When I joined if you joined in May you were made fun of. Maycel = gaycel and so forth.

I'll give you a pass cause Nazi but seriously try to understand our POV:

This forum gained a lot of mainstream attention following the Koomsarj ascension and Texas shooting that happened back in the Spring of 2023. Afterwards we had the blackpill blowing up on tiktok in the Summer of that same year and normie interest in this forum hit crazy heights. People are suspicious of GrAYs because until you prove yourselves not to be, we have no way of knowing if you're soyfag infiltroons or not
First sane explanation, thanks fellow nazicel.

Join dates me

It's just hazing but for incels.

I would never lower my standards to that of marijuana smokers.

join date > rank

First sane explanation, thanks fellow nazicel.
LowIQcel if you need an explanation, I got called a gray alot when I first joined but I never questioned why.

There are a handful of people here who only post "GrAY", "dnr" and "water".
They only make up 1% of the forum but are responsible for 90% of all anti-gray racism :feelsseriously:

There are a handful of people here who only post "GrAY", "dnr" and "water".
They only make up 1% of the forum but are responsible for 90% of all anti-gray racism :feelsseriously:
I ascended to not being a graycel anymore. Im free