Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's up with normies stealing our lingo now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36028
  • Start date
Deleted member 36028

Deleted member 36028

Normies must suffer
-
First they use the term "redpilled" then they use based, (which i assume started with us in the way we use it) and now i'm seeing filthy normslime and neo-faggots use term "maxxing" What the hell is going on? Are normies this fucking retarded?

First they use the term "redpilled" then they use based, (which i assume started with us in the way we use it) and now i'm seeing filthy normslime and neo-faggots use term "maxxing" What the hell is going on? Are normies this fucking retarded?
Redpilled is from the manosphere, but normies definitely stole blackpill from us.
We didn't invent based, that's from some rapper and then went to 4chan.
Maxing is from the blackpill communities, but I've never seen it commonly used unless the person is actually an incel or blackpilled themselves.

more like cuckstream
:lul::lul:

“based” started with black culture if I remembered.

And the whole pilled that pilled this started right after the chadfishing nuclearpill that was released upon the normiesphere. Between the incels/braincels era.

there are incels among them. Normies have already been infiltrated

“based” started with black culture if I remembered.

And the whole pilled that pilled this started right after the chadfishing nuclearpill that was released upon the normiesphere. Between the incels/braincels era.

there are incels among them. Normies have already been infiltrated
damn, also i love your profile picture :feelsokman:

XD

I can’t wait for the first normie saying „I will go ER“

based is like pre 2010 stuff, i first heard it from lil b who was also known as based god. Maxxing is ours for sure, the various pills are from the matrix. A lot of incel lingo is just stuff from 4chan but if you count PSL as incel related we do have our own stuff

based is like pre 2010 stuff, i first heard it from lil b who was also known as based god. Maxxing is ours for sure, the various pills are from the matrix. A lot of incel lingo is just stuff from 4chan but if you count PSL as incel related we do have our own stuff
yeah i know redpill and bluepill is from the matrix, but blackpill is definetely ours, they stole that. and yeah i just found out that based comes from rap

yeah i know redpill and bluepill is from the matrix, but blackpill is definetely ours, they stole that. and yeah i just found out that based comes from rap
yeah mgtow and 4channers have a different definition of blackpill from us and it's mostly cope as usual

We spend way more time online than normies, thus our memes and lingo are repeated more often and gain more momentum

Specially lefties, they know their shit stinks, so they gotta steal new terms from elsewhere like niggers doing online burglary.

Specially lefties, they know their shit stinks, so they gotta steal new terms from elsewhere like niggers doing online burglary.
right wingers too

you're retarded if you think based came from us