Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's up with "I don't get sympathy" bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Why everyone here cries about men not getting sympathy like its a terrible thing, sure it should be noted that society is apathetic to 80% of males
but do you actually like getting sympathy? personally I hate it, it makes me feel weak and bad about myself
This is literally soy level behavior

I no longer care about maintaining an illusion of strength. But tbh I'm uncertain as to whether or not I like sympathy, because I'm not used to getting from most people anyway.

you literally gain nothing out of sympathy, it's extremely condescending and makes you feel like a child. it's always better to be feared and have everyone hate you.

you literally gain nothing out of sympathy, it's extremely condescending and makes you feel like a child. it's always better to be feared and have everyone hate you.
exactly, might be a cope, but I love when people hate my opinions and feel challenged

based

If men got sympathy, though, laws would get made that help men, instead of only femoids.
Taxes would go to better use and society wouldn't be as gynocentric.
Those are positive, practical aspects of sympathy.

If men got sympathy, though, laws would get made that help men, instead of only femoids.
agreed, but I am talking about direct sympathy, I feel like its one of those things that you think that you want
but once you get them you hate it or don't care

agreed, but I am talking about direct sympathy, I feel like its one of those things that you think that you want
but once you get them you hate it or don't care

Well, I don't like being pitied, but certainly if others had similar pains as me and could sympathize, it wouldn't be a bad thing. Partially that's the reason to be on this forum. I wouldn't want foids to treat me as if I had Down Syndrome, of course.

The original post made me think you were talking about society, but then the last part of it swerves to talk about personal sympathy. Sympathy for men in general, of course, may or not affect me on the micro scale, but on the macro there would be positive changes.

Well, I don't like being pitied, but certainly if others had similar pains as me and could sympathize, it wouldn't be a bad thing. Partially that's the reason to be on this forum. I wouldn't want foids to treat me as if I had Down Syndrome, of course.

The original post made me think you were talking about society, but then the last part of it swerves to talk about personal sympathy. Sympathy for men in general, of course, may or not affect me on the micro scale, but on the macro there would be positive changes.
fuck ain't I am tired asf now, yea I talked more about foid sympathy and shit like this
I personally also like to vent here from time to time since it helps

Sympathy is a valuable resource and should be treated as such.

I do neither want sympathy, because I know it is all fake.

I don't give a fuck about sympathy, I just want foids to fuck off

I don't care about any sympathy from cucks/simps, I just want a gf and sex. That's literally IT. Every cuck can go fuck himself.