Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whats up with all these GrAYcels?

FastBlast

FastBlast

Smug Froggy
★★★★★
It feels like we are being raided or something. So many GrAYs posting these days. We should just straight up ban them. New rule: no GrAYs allowed :feelskek:

You have to start somewhere.

2023cels have been something else entirely lol.

Laughing crying

It feels like we are being raided or something. So many GrAYs posting these days. We should just straight up ban them. New rule: no GrAYs allowed :feelskek:

i want to bash the foid in your avi with a baseball bat
Id love to kiss her passionately then fuck bareback and krempie. Have us a little incel baby :feelsohh:

Id love to kiss her passionately then fuck bareback and krempie. Have us a little incel baby :feelsohh:
Where you ricewhore fetish come from?

You are the gay one here. I don't even listen to it because it's good music. I just like looking at cute asian foids. Tell me you wouldn't breed her if you had the chance :ahegao:

dahyun-bubu-dubu.gif

You are the gay one here. I don't even listen to it because it's good music. I like looking at cute asian foids. Tell me you wouldn't breed her if you had the chance :ahegao:

dahyun-bubu-dubu.gif
全てのアジアの女性に死を
全てのア
ジアの女性に死を
全てのア
ジアの女性に死を
全てのアジアの女性に死を

graycels are the future

nice GrAY discussion n shiet, mang.

it’s over

GrAYcel uprising

Hello greynigger, I have a question for you: Which manga is better One Piece or Fruits Basket

Kpop is amazing and being grey is the only way.

Based. Who is your favorite group?

tsJNbIdEDgdRJh4P9H7DAKadwGv9j0YS870i414z7k8.jpg
On the female side, I am fond of Red Velvet. For soloists, I really like Chung Ha and BoA. They comprise the majority of the female side, with various songs from other groups in the mix also. On the male side, I seem to like NCT 127. For male soloists, I really love Kai. His solo albums have been awesome.

Last edited:
On the female side, I am fond of Red Velvet. For soloists, I really like Chung Ha and BoA. They comprise the majority of the female side, with various songs from other groups in the mix also. On the male side, I seem like like NCT 127. For male soloists, I really love Kai. His solo albums have been awesome.
Nice. Pretty good taste tbh.

rock-nodding.gif
rock-agreed-rock-sus.gif

Last edited:
@dungeondragon jfl don't you go delete your post now I saw what you said about TWICE. Jannies need to hurry up and approve my reply :feelsdevil::lul:

@dungeondragon jfl don't you go delete your post now I saw what you said about TWICE. Jannies need to hurry up and approve my reply :feelsdevil::lul:
:feelshaha: I take it back, haha. I used to like them a lot, on par with Red Velvet, but now I no longer have any of their songs. Not sure what changed.

:feelshaha: I take it back, haha. I used to like them a lot, on par with Red Velvet, but now I no longer have any of their songs. Not sure what changed.
I understand. They changed up their style over the years. They are not what they used to be back in 2017-2019. However, I am a TWICE simp, and I will continue to like them no matter what :ahegao:

I don't even listen to it because it's good music. I just like looking at cute asian foids.

I understand. They changed up their style over the years. They are not what they used to be back in 2017-2019. However, I am a TWICE simp, and I will continue to like them no matter what :ahegao:
I'd say I was more a fan of their 2020 stuff, namely in their "Eyes Wide Open" album. Liked a couple songs from their "Formula of Love" 2021 album also. But I guess it had a short shelf-life, especially when compared to other tracks I have in my folder. Haven't liked anything since then though. Always got my fingers crossed. Got my eyes on Aespa - not sure how I feel about them just yet.

3dpd avi detected. opinion discarded

ban all GrAYcels :whatfeels:
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

I'd say I was more a fan of their 2020 stuff, namely in their "Eyes Wide Open" album. Liked a couple songs from their "Formula of Love" 2021 album also. But I guess it had a short shelf-life, especially when compared to other tracks I have in my folder. Haven't liked anything since then though. Always got my fingers crossed. Got my eyes on Aespa - not sure how I feel about them just yet.
Interesting. Most people complain about their new music and say they miss their old style. Give their Celebrate album from last year a listen if you haven't heard it yet. It's one of their best albums imo and definitely their best Japanese release :feelscomfy:

Got my eyes on Aespa - not sure how I feel about them just yet.
Into the trash it goes, along with Blackpink and NMIXX :feelspuke:

Edit: Although... Black Mamba wasn't too bad of a debut song. Everything after just sucks or mediocre at best :feelshehe:

Fail Just For Laughs GIF

Last edited:
Interesting. Most people complain about their new music and say they miss their old style. Give their Celebrate album from last year a listen if you haven't heard it yet. It's one of their best albums imo and definitely their best Japanese release :feelscomfy:
Seems I missed this album. Sounds pretty cool so far - Japanese is always refreshing. Used to like Jpop (Morning Musume, Hello!Project) but tired of it now.

edit: favourite tracks are Bitter Sweet, Sandcastle, Doughnut and Just Be Yourself. Love their voices. Man, TWICE is dope. :owo: Comfy. Solid album. I shouldn't sleep on these Japanese releases it seems. Need to check out the Japanese releases from other groups I like now.

Into the trash it goes, along with Blackpink and NMIXX :feelspuke:

Fail Just For Laughs GIF
Perhaps, haha. I love their aesthetic and they've put out a few decent songs so far. Blackpink, meh. NMIXX - I don't get them.
Edit: Although... Black Mamba wasn't too bad of a debut song. Everything after just sucks or mediocre at best :feelshehe:
Black Mamba was cool. I'm a fan of the Girls track. Thought I liked their most recent album but none of the songs stood the test of time. Really liked Savage for a while, but now in the bin.

Last edited:
You should be glad, lots of incels in denial finally realized the truth and decided to come here and share experiences and cope with some peace realizing theyre not alone.

tfw when no reminder

This forum is pretty hard to find, if you type "incel" or "incels" into google, this site does not pop up, I only found this site because a blackpilled youtuber mentioned it, it doesn't even pop up if you type in "incel forum" I think a lot of people are only just finding out about incel forums.

Last edited:
全てのアジアの女性に死を
全てのア
ジアの女性に死を
全てのア
ジアの女性に死を
全てのアジアの女性に死を
chink asians or curry asians