Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's up with all the Roblox threads?

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
I swear this place has been turning more and more into kids.is as time passes, I keep seeing threads about Roblox (a kid's game). Since that black faggot youtuber made a video about this place it's becoming increasingly filled with larpers and obvious fakecels.

As a sidenote, I recently saw that Twomad guy has been exposed as a pedo so he was literally just projecting onto us :feelskek::feelskek:

Me on my way to kill and rape the dead corpse of your avi before feeding it to the dogs.

Since that black faggot youtuber made a video about this place it's becoming increasingly filled with larpers and obvious fakecels.
:yes::yes::yes:

I remember it. The average age at that time was probably 16, ever since that fat fuck and a bunch of other zoomtubers made a video on us, it’s dropped down to maybe 13.

As a sidenote, I recently saw that Twomad guy has been exposed as a pedo so he was literally just projecting onto us :feelskek::feelskek:
Shocker. Totally not something that’s happened a handful of times, right IT? :feelsclown:

The silver lining is at least you can easily identify the kiddies this way and send them straight to your ignore hell. :feelsthink:

The silver lining is at least you can easily identify the kiddies this way and send them straight to your ignore hell. :feelsthink:
Based honestly. I should start putting ignore on all kidcels that frequent mainly the sewers :feelsjuice:

Join my roblox incel group btw
:feelskek:

Honestly based, can't even insult. 2 members is brutal though.

I'm in my mid 20s and loves playing Roblox

What the fuck? I just Googled that disgusting faggot Canadian piece of garbage - he looks like Lizzo’s retarded brother.

I watched the video a long time ago, Twomad has grown uglier.

remove all roblox thread, ban users who post roblox stuff.

remove all roblox thread, ban users who post roblox stuff.
Too harsh but I agree this kind of content shouldn't be able to be spammed as much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back