Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's up with all the gay threads recently?

I'm sorry you got no reply

For some reason faggotry is very common in incel circles. I have a theory that anime Avis are responsible for this.

we have run out of things to discuss

I'm sorry you got no reply

For some reason faggotry is very common in incel circles. I have a theory that anime Avis are responsible for this.
desperation. inceldom fucks with your mind

desperation. inceldom fucks with your mind
True tbh.

Gays will fuck any guy. I think there was a post here by some user or on looksmax that a gay Chad was hitting on him.

Mods are too busy slaying.

Gay shitposting should be allowed if made for fun

Funny threads

LGBT psy-ops are happening all over incel sites and manosphere. They are trying to turn incels gay.
Going gay and getting HIV is the fastest growing incel cope

It's usually the chadlites that gaypost.

I don't know man, all the talk about anal and shit makes me think they might be gay ngl.

Ngl but Hamlossus memes are pure phaggotry idk what's so funny bout them

Have u looked at your own avi :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

I say the “hairy man behind loli anime girl” trope all the time. It’s funny to me tbh, but maybe that’s cuz I don’t watch anime

LGBT psy-ops are happening all over incel sites and manosphere. They are trying to turn incels gay.
Going gay and getting HIV is the fastest growing incel cope
makes sense tbh. Incels are vulnerable targets

I thought you were going to link my thread, too.

do you look like this guy?

do you look like this guy?
I have a babby face but with no soy beard (can't even grow that much tbh) and still have hair although it's thinning and I'm DHT nuking myself.

Ngl had a hard lol with this :feelskek:
2d halo is so strong it turns straight men into fags