Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's up bros

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
What we doing today eating anything good?

I ate sushi.

WITH SOY SAUCE.

Had 2 double sausage and egg McMuffins for breakfast

I'm okay. I had a cheese wrap for breakfast

146279_npJeP.jpg
20221114103112-dark-tea-recipe-blog_800x800.jpg

Weight and height? I'm a skinnycel at 155 pounds and 6'0". I eat 3,500 - 4,000 calories a day too. Just have a ridiculously fast metabolism. I wish I could be a 200+ pound muscle monster, and I actually should be with how much I eat. Fuck these skinny genetics bro

Darjeeling tea and old white rice

Weight and height? I'm a skinnycel at 155 pounds and 6'0". I eat 3,500 - 4,000 calories a day too. Just have a ridiculously fast metabolism. I wish I could be a 200+ pound muscle monster, and I actually should be with how much I eat. Fuck these skinny genetics bro
5'10 250+ pounds

You might have cancer or tapeworm
I have an intestinal condition that requires high doses of laxatives daily just to survive. My intestines are poor at absorbing food and other nutrients and quite literally wouldn't function at all without the meds. I hadn't had a bowel movement for a week in 2019 before I was on medications and was only 78 pounds. I would have died then if it wasn't for modern medicine. I also have to take iron pills every couple days because my system sucks at absorbing it from food. My iron level was 9 in 2022, and the range is 30-400. 9 is damn near deadly low, and I felt awful back then. It's at 40 now after being medicated

5'10 250+ pounds
Damn, do you have a wide frame at least? You could probably become a muscle monster with little effort honestly. You have an easy time gaining weight, which helps for muscle building.

I have an intestinal condition that requires high doses of laxatives daily just to survive. My intestines are poor at absorbing food and other nutrients and quite literally wouldn't function at all without the meds. I hadn't had a bowel movement for a week in 2019 before I was on medications and was only 78 pounds. I would have died then if it wasn't for modern medicine. I also have to take iron pills every couple days because my system sucks at absorbing it from food. My iron level was 9 in 2022, and the range is 30-400. 9 is damn near deadly low, and I felt awful back then. It's at 40 now after being medicated
Did you at least get checked for tapeworms? poor nutrition absorption is a huge sign of them

Damn, do you have a wide frame at least? You could probably become a muscle monster with little effort honestly. You have an easy time gaining weight, which helps for muscle building.
not sure tbh

Did you at least get checked for tapeworms? poor nutrition absorption is a huge sign of them
Yeah, I got checked. I suspected something like that too, but they didn't find anything during a colonoscopy and endoscopy. It's just a dysfunctional autonomic nervous system that controls automatic body functions like your intestines. My blood vessels aren't too great either. If I stand up too quick after laying down for a while, I'll pass out because my cardiovascular system cannot react quick enough to the change in demand

not sure tbh
I would bet your frame is average at worst. Most fatcels have good frames underneath. Don't think you'd be that heavy with a small frame, unless you are really fat.

Yeah, I got checked. I suspected something like that too, but they didn't find anything during a colonoscopy and endoscopy. It's just a dysfunctional autonomic nervous system that controls automatic body functions like your intestines. My blood vessels aren't too great either. If I stand up too quick after laying down for a while, I'll pass out because my cardiovascular system cannot react quick enough to the change in demand
Damn brocel that really sucks : (

Damn brocel that really sucks : (
It sure does. I don't feel terrible most of the time now though with the medications I take. Beats how I felt from 2019-2022.