Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's this talk about the domain being suspended?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
If the domain gets suspended we have 2 mirror domains that will continue to work if this site gets taken down:

Incels.is
Incels.by

Please bookmark these domains as this one may be taken down.

Why might this one be taken down? What's happening?

it's time for incels.er tbh

Why might this one be taken down? What's happening?

Incels are terrorists right now in mainstream news because of the Joker movie https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...rvicemen-look-escape-routes-joker-screenings/

I have no interest in that movie at all. For whatever reason that movie was being pushed hard on /r/braincels, It looked like advertising to me.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Pushed on Purpose to amp up Incel hysteria as its good for FBI business to have a boogy man threat to scare the public and get more funding.

It's over if you can't even say you are lonely

I don't give a fuck about that movie. Not even going to watch it

.me was my favourite tbh :feelscry:

incels me

id cry if this site got shut down forever, fuckers want to take away all of our copes

.onion link when

Change is bad. Is there a timeline?

Gossip

"Gossip???" Whoa whoa whoa, mods. I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying the domain was being suspended, I said there was TALK ABOUT the domain being suspended. Which is not gossip, it's fact. It was at the top of the page. I was asking what that was about.

What if all this incel are terrorist and killers and such backfires on normies and we all become bad boy maxxed and ascend. All of us.

The Joker movie, Minassians statement. They want us dead and they want it now