Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the worst type of incel to live as?

what’s the worst type of incel to live as?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
nanachicel

nanachicel

Greycel
I was listening to music on jewtube and thought to myself what is the worst type of incel to be. Being a 5’4 manlet is really bad but balding could be viewed as worse. Personally I think midgetcels and being retarded like 70 iq as the worst types of incels to live as. If i had to pick my poison i will prolly pick being a schizocel. I am semi schizo so it isn't much of a change in my life.

The more retarded you are, the less you know.

Teeth rotting and crab leg cel and gambling cel

sup foid , how's it going

Fakecel is brutal

Manlet, if you have bad chin but you are tall and mascular its fine. But if you had all the above but you are small and fragile, ITS OVER

Truecel obviously

Currycel truecel.

Yea curry takes the cake

A serious schizo case is honestly very brutal. But manlets is the worst because even Napoleon could not escape it.

Being Schizophrenic must be one of the worst, how the fuck will you ever have a somewhat normal life when you are plagued by Schizo Imaginations?

how the fuck will you ever have a somewhat normal life when you are plagued by Schizo Imaginations?
What kind of hallucinations do you have?

Schizocel and it isn't close.
My schizophrenia is nowhere near as bad as the full blown schizophrenics and I struggle to live with a mild case, they must have it horrible

What kind of hallucinations do you have?
You see I can't really tell if I have Schizophrenia and I most likely don't since the only things I hallucinate are People calling my name and then I start asking everyone around me if they heard something. I also tend to Hear not only my name but random sounds far more often than apparently don't exist but they fucking do everyone just cant hear them ffs. What I have is ASPD Though so even if I Tried my Best I could never have a Stable Relationship

Chincel is brutal, because having a sloping/short chin seriously fucks with your appearance. My eyes have a positive canthal tilt, but my chin negates that one positive trait on my face

Chincel is brutal, because having a sloping/short chin seriously fucks with your appearance. My eyes have a positive canthal tilt, but my chin negates that one positive trait on my face
Flat Maxilla is Brutal, I have seen so many Asian Baddies but when they turned around their Faces went from "WOW" to "Who hit her with a Pan"

Being overly skinny and weak looking has been brutal for me.

You see I can't really tell if I have Schizophrenia and I most likely don't since the only things I hallucinate are People calling my name and then I start asking everyone around me if they heard something. I also tend to Hear not only my name but random sounds far more often than apparently don't exist but they fucking do everyone just cant hear them ffs. What I have is ASPD Though so even if I Tried my Best I could never have a Stable Relationship
I see. So you get worked up over random sounds. Its most likely just stress. Used to happen to me too. Not anymore.

I see. So you get worked up over random sounds. Its most likely just stress. Used to happen to me too. Not anymore.
Im not even stressed I am as calm as a Clam

Schizocel is a branch of mentalcel, so I voted mentalcel.