Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's the worst thing that could happen to me.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
At the store I work,I was passing near this woman. I don't remember her ethnicity because I was so lost in her boobs.She looked mixed or white. We were close my left hand brush her huge ass. She was wearing a dress .Do you think she felt it?

Do you think I should avoid being in those situation because she could have started a drama or reported me or made sure I got fired?

Anyway it was lifefuel ,I stopped to watch her big ass. It must be good fucking,smacking a big ass woman....

** I used to grope and bush against women's body a lot when I was in my home country

@VictimofBpillReaper
@gotet
@Logic55
@Cayden Zhang
@NoIdeaWhatToDo

At the store I work,I was passing near this woman. I don't remember her ethnicity because I was so lost in her boobs.She looked mixed or white. We were close my left hand brush her huge ass. She was wearing a dress .Do you think she felt it?

Do you think I should avoid being in those situation because she could have started a drama or reported me or made sure I got fired?

Anyway it was lifefuel ,I stopped to watch her big ass. It must be good fucking,smacking a big ass woman....

** I used to grope and bush against women's body a lot when I was in my home country

@VictimofBpillReaper
@gotet
@Logic55
@Cayden Zhang
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
Do whatever you want use common sense

I mean, if a foid came up and grabbed you, then you'd still risk SA accusations and bitchiness

so really it's probably best to avoid foids, they're not worth that

but do whatever, at worst you'll still make foids suffer lol

I mean, if a foid came up and grabbed you, then you'd still risk SA accusations and bitchiness

so really it's probably best to avoid foids, they're not worth that

but do whatever, at worst you'll still make foids suffer lol
I will avoid them.

She could shoot you...

Or

Invite you home while her husband's away.