Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats the worst thats happened to you when drinking alcohol?

whats the worst thats happened to you when drinking alcohol?

• Being indistinguishable from a sober person due to barely drinking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Going to the ER (normie trait btw)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i never drank alcohol in my life

I peed and cummed at the same time, wild instance

I peed and cummed at the same time, wild instance
45940.jpg

Only done it twice, first time just made me sleep. Second time just made my face warm and made me dizzy.

I made stupid phonecalls which I still ashamed myself when I remembered it

95% of the time, im the second one basically

3rd and 4th can be interchangeable tbh but i think vomiting is cucked. Most retarded low inhib shit is respectable unless you expose yourself in public or message your literal oneitis

pretty sure I almost froze to death once, I fell asleep in winter without my jacket on (outside) and none of the fuckass idiots I was with put my coat on me, I woke up with my teeth chattering and whole body feel really cold.

I drink 1 bottle of beer or cider every other day and i feel relaxed.

A few years ago i drank 3 glasses of wine and 3 glasses of champagne and vomited.

pretty sure I almost froze to death once, I fell asleep in winter without my jacket on (outside) and none of the fuckass idiots I was with put my coat on me, I woke up with my teeth chattering and whole body feel really cold.
now we’re reaching normie tier

why are you here? incel friend group?

What does drinking alcohol feel like? Is it similar to smoking?

Woke up on the floor in my own puke after downing 2 whole whiskeys 80% alcohol.

Should be multiple votes tbh. Because I've been most of these at one time.
Probably the scariest one is when I'm blackout drunk and people say I acted normal. When you're at the point of having to drink the next day to help your hangover you are in very very dangerous territory

It burned my tongue and throat a little when I drank some communion wine. :feelshehe:

Nothing bad has happened except the first time when I overdrank

As a kid i got drunk on some dirt cheap rakija sljivovica, its called plum brandy on English i think. It was too strong so we diluted it with water. I passed out vomiting and slept 24 hours and woke up with headache. I stayed away from any alcohol for 15 years. I still remember the disgusting smell.

now we’re reaching normie tier

why are you here? incel friend group?
I'm just NT probably. Is being friendless a prerequisite to being on here or something? how does that relate to whether or not women want you.

I'm just NT probably. Is being friendless a prerequisite to being on here or something? how does that relate to whether or not women want you.
its not, but drinking with friends usually means ur at least a 5/10

I have never drank alcohol in my life.

It depends on the mood I'm in I guess. I've had times where I've had mental breakdowns from drinking and I would start joker laughing like dbdr when he goes schizo. I've broken shit in my room, punching glass, throwing stuff at my monitor. I've stapled my fingers and arms with a staple gun, drunk texted bitches cursing them out and roasting the absolute shit out of them. One time I grabbed a whole thing of fire works and threw it in a fire, and it legit sounded like gun shots from how loud it was. Just dumb shit from being a sub 5 schizo mentalcel.

Last edited:
It depends on the mood I'm in I guess. I've had times where I've had mental breakdowns from drinking and I would start joker laughing like dbdr when he goes schizo. I've broken shit in my room, punching glass, throwing stuff at my monitor. I've stapled my fingers and arms with a staple gun, drunk texted bitches cursing them out and roasting the absolute shit out of them. One time I grabbed a whole thing of fire works and through it in a fire, and it legit sounded like gun shots from how loud it was. Just dumb shit from being a sub 5 schizo mentalcel.
lucky tbh

About 10 years ago i shat in my sleep after drinking too much so i had to buy a new mattress. I didn't realize i shit myself when sleeping so i woke up with poop in my bed. That's probably the worst thing that happened.

threw up all over the carpet in my room and passed out. by the time i woke up itd dried up and was really hard to clean

threw up all over the carpet in my room and passed out. by the time i woke up itd dried up and was really hard to clean
vomiting on a carpet is the worst, fucking stains for a couple of weeks:feelsUgh:

How is puking and almost dying in your sleep in the same category? (edit nvm I see the extra category now).
The most embarrassing thing which happened more than once is I threw up at someones house when it was the first time I was there or first time even meeting them, and not like throw up real quick and shrug it off but like 2/3 hours of puking in their toilet. I think it was either because of anxiety + alcohol or because my anxiety made me drink more but yeah I just stay home nowadays.

Last edited:
I remember drinking 10 beers super fast one time and I recall crying and throwing up a few times before blacking out. When I woke up I also realized I pissed myself in my sleep JFL

In highschool I got super drunk and called my oneitis saying I loved her. She hung up the phone