Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worst part of being an incel ?

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
it's multiple choice

Last edited:
no sex, no respect

I voted for: "No respect".
I would also include the option that says: "When I die, the only people that will come to my funeral are grave digger and a civil servant and they'll do it because they'll have to."

sex and foids are prime motivation for males to do anything in their lives, very small percentage of men can function or be productive without foid attention/intimacy

I voted for: "No respect".
I would also include the option that says: "When I die, the only people that will come to my funeral are grave digger and a civil servant and they'll do it because they'll have to."
Same only my shit parents would show. I told them I don't want a funeral. I don't want to be remembered.

Same only my shit parents would show. I told them I don't want a funeral. I don't want to be remembered.
If you rope early in your life, then yes - you can count on your parents showing up.
If an incel plans to live longer, then well... shit.