Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's the worst part about not having a gf/being deprived of affection ? Select all that apply

?

• No Sex

• No physical intimacy: cuddling, stroking, kissing, "playing around", etc

• No gf to talk to (about funny / interesting stuff, or venting)

• Not sharing special experiences (special moments, trips, holidays, vacations, hobbies, eating, ...)

• Smth else / additionally (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Which 2 are particularly maddening for you?

Last edited:
I just wish i could cuddle with a cute girl for 30 mins and have her stroke my hair i would pay money for that

I'm touch depravated. I want somebody to hug and relese stress

I'm touch depravated. I want somebody to hug and relese stress
Same!!! I think number 2 and 4 are the worst parts for me

No physical intimacy

Same!!! I think number 2 and 4 are the worst parts for me
Number 4 is not a big issue for me. But having someone with who you can spend spare time with it sure will make it better

It's all of them. I still selected the first two because they can only be provided by a GF. Not having someone to talk to isn't that important because many people can fulfill that desire, even anon users. No special shared experiences is a pretty big deal, but again, in theory, friends could fulfill that. Of course I also don't have friends, but at least in theory it should be easier to get them.

It's all of them. I still selected the first two because they can only be provided by a GF. Not having someone to talk to isn't that important because many people can fulfill that desire, even anon users. No special shared experiences is a pretty big deal, but again, in theory, friends could fulfill that. Of course I also don't have friends, but at least in theory it should be easier to get them.
Would you be happy doing number 3 with a gf? IMO I don't even want friends

Bearing the weight of the entire universe alone as a result of becoming one with the paradoxical fusion of both black pill omniscience and the passion of an old creepy devil.

Physical intimacy and sex are biological needs that we can’t get, the others are just bonuses
But a bonus is a bonus right? I get your point (my number 1 thing that's missing is not having physical intimacy). But number 3 is still smth that's missing for me, despite 2 and 1 missing more

Would you be happy doing number 3 with a gf? IMO I don't even want friends
Just Number 3 or Number 3? Of course I would talk with her, that's one of the points of having a GF ... you talk about how your day went and stuff.

Just Number 3 or Number 3? Of course I would talk with her, that's one of the points of having a GF ... you talk about how your day went and stuff.
I meant number 3 in addition to whatever else - including intimacy ofc

Physical intimacy is more important that sexual pleasure because that can be obtained without a female. The best part of sex isn't the hole its being able to touch someone anywhere you want.

and 3 but less.

Physical intimacy is more important that sexual pleasure because that can be obtained without a female. The best part of sex isn't the hole its being able to touch someone anywhere you want.
exactly. I feel it now, watching tv in the evening, and when going to bed... it's the physical intimacy that's missing much more than sex itself

until you have had sex it will be number one by far, afterwards maybe still at the top but closer to intimacy and not being alone all the time, sharing my interests with my gf is a pipe dream I think, probably a handful of girls out there who actually are similar to me and those will already be taken or heavily competed over, not to mention that I probably wouldn't even be able to find a single one in the first place

"Not sharing special experiences (special moments, trips, holidays, vacations, hobbies, eating)"

This is the one that hurts the most :cryfeels:
I wish I had a GF I could go out with Shopping for groceries. Doing basic shit.

If you're not attractive, there's no point to have a gf begin with, which include by definition 2/3 of the male population. You'll always be betabuxx cuck at best. End of the debate.