Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the worst most degenerate thing you’ve watched or thought in your life?

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
Title

Do not be afraid to share

@incelerated
@kay'
@Liu KANG
@Therapywasawaste
@Friezacel

Thoughts?

Probably jerking off at work jfl

this shit i found yesterday

Screenshot 2024 07 07 223646
You vile little bastard

I often daydream of having sex slaves and my current to-go sexual fantasy has also become extra degenerate: Now it involves that there is a city where everyone has sex all the time without any birth control. But because of that there are too many people, so people who don't have "proper" enough sex (I imagine that every sexual interaction is filmed and some other people can vote for what they like and don't like) are turned to become sex slaves for the others and eventually just "used up" sexually. So initially they may be sex slaves but it's not allowed to permanently harm them because the "best" sex slaves have a chance to become free again (so they have a motivation to perform well) but if they are bad sex slaves or disobey then they can be used up and slowly killed while sexually torturing them.

This whole thread needs to be burned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back