Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What's the worst mog?

What's the worst mog?

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
The worst is being height mogged by foids IMO. I stood next to a foid in the elevator today and it heightmogged me by at least 3 inches. It still bothers me despite all the times that it's happened

Height mog is the only one that matters.

Being height mogged by foids is an extremely brutal experience IMO.

Strength mog by women.
I remember in highschool that girls always always wanted to arm wrestle me. I just let my hand go limp rather than be outright embarrassed.

Imagine a foids has a stronger wrist than you...

The worst is being height mogged by foids IMO. I stood next to a foid in the elevator today and it heightmogged me by at least 3 inches. It still bothers me despite all the times that it's happened
Nothing more emasculating than being heightmogged/framemogged by foids. ESPECIALLY knowing how primitive their cognition is and how much they hate men shorter and/or weaker than them

I got height mogged by 3 white native tall girls in college once. Passed me in the hallway. So brutal

I was at Walmart with my sister and there was this black woman who was at least 4 inches taller than me. She was hot and had kids with her, she looked fit as hell. It'd be so hot if she pinned me down and raped me.

I was at Walmart with my sister and there was this black woman who was at least 4 inches taller than me. She was hot and had kids with her, she looked fit as hell. It'd be so hot if she pinned me down and raped me.
Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.

You can deny it all you want but as soon as attractive female shows affection to any of us we'll revert to Betas.

Why the fuck would you want a foid to rape you?

That sounds pretty gay not gonna lie
Smoking gorilla

Exactly.
They're just too simple-minded to see anything beyond their primitive instincts.
Knowing that even high IQ, somewhat sentient foids operate under the EXACT SAME paradigm as every other foid (tall, large-framed, White Chad only) was very disappointing

You can deny it all you want but as soon as attractive female shows affection to any of us we'll revert to Betas.
Trust me, I desire female affection as much as the other guy but I don't think I've reached that level of desperation yet.

Being height mogged by some generically superior stacy is always brutal

Foid height mog

I get mogged on masculinity, nose bridge prominence and maxillary forward growth everyday

is this even possible? :feelskek:

how do you cope

Lifemog by kids by far.

Species mog, I'll never forget the time I got mogged by my friend's golden retriever.

Species mog, I'll never forget the time I got mogged by my friend's golden retriever.
Brutal. Species mog is only second to height mog by female

height mog by kids both gender

Skeleton mog.

GF mogged

Face mogged