Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's the worst mog?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I think frame mog or NT mog.

height/frame is literally everything, you might not get a woman if you're ugly as hell but at least men won't dare to shit on you

height mog. Even if you are ugly if you are tall you will be respected to some extent.

Getting height mogged by a girl is the absolute worst.

Frame and height mogged by a female.

I have PTSD from all the severe heightmogging I went through in my life. NTmog is also just as bad.

Heightmog. Better to be rejected cause you're ugly than because of not even being registered as a sexual male in girls minds

Life/ like haha i have more friends or i have better job/ like this
:feelstrash:

If it's a brutal difference, then height mog. Otherwise, facemog for sure.
I have PTSD from all the severe heightmogging I went through in my life. NTmog is also just as bad.
What exactly does the NTmog refer to? Being outgoing and non autistic?

What exactly does the NTmog refer to? Being outgoing and non autistic?
It's the sense of inferiority you feel when you're a social retard and try to interact with a neurotypical person, especially one who is eloquent and has infinitely more social experience than you do. If, in addition to this, he also heightmogs you, the humiliation will be enough to cause you irreversible brain damage.

first-drivers-license-mvd-footework-prescott-1080x675.jpg

@LastGerman

It's the sense of inferiority you feel when you're a social retard and try to interact with a neurotypical person, especially one who is eloquent and has infinitely more social experience than you do. If, in addition to this, he also heightmogs you, the humiliation will be enough to cause you irreversible brain damage.
Oh, I see. I didn't even know there was a term for my daily mogged lifestyle

Prettyboy mog worst for me

Mogas

Heightmog. Better to be rejected cause you're ugly than because of not even being registered as a sexual male in girls minds

Heightmogging because of the powerlessness to do anything about it other than wear lifts or undergo LL surgery. At least you can work on looks and frame and make the best of a bad hand.

Height mog, Norwood mog, dickmog (in public saunas)

Do you want to kill me man? Looks so disgusting. This is a face I really want to punch. So icky and she is even holding the ignition key. Moggs me brutally man, it has to stop.

anybody typing anything but height is just trying to be edgy

Nothing worse than seeing someone your same heigjt with twice your frame

familymog is the worst imho

brutal... im 5’7 so I get heightmogged by the average white foid
Same bro, it's hard out there. I don't get height mogged by THAT many girls though, just a few of them.

Last edited: