Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the worst experience you’ve had as an ugly male ?

When you go to unlock your phone and the selfie camera appears. There is nothing more brutal.

A foid humiliated me in front of the entire school, I told my friends about it and they said I was “bragging”. No fucking kidding they considered that a brag, at that point I realised I am fully incel and I don’t even have any real friends to turn to.

When at university some people pretended to be nice and shit, but then I found out they are laughing at me behind my back.

My mother told me not to make a grimace when I was a kid. I wasn’t making a grimace.

There are so many, ive lost count.

I've done an ok job of burying those memories very deep inside.

Nowadays what hurts most is being familymogged as im pretty much the only incel… plus greycel who has failed abominably in every aspect of life.

Being around younger cousins is the hardest. But I have noone else in this world except family. :cryfeels:

Ioften wonder why God didnt make me like all of them.

Wayy too many, ive lost count.

Teachers asking me why i smoke weed at 16, i didnt smoke.

As a truly failed non-NT normie, discovering blackpill just accelerated my radicalization (in GTA 5 Iraqi Roleplay in fiveM arabic whitelist).

:feelshehe::feelshehe::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
I can think of four consequences of being ugly that immediately come to mind:

1# People label ugly males as nerds. If a handsome guy is strong in academics in school, the handsome guy is labeled as smart. If an ugly guy is strong at academics, the ugly guys is labeled as a nerd, especially if the ugly guy is short.

2# Being ostracized at school for being ugly (this is somewhat of an extension of #1). I always sat alone at the corner of the lunch table during lunch at school.

3# Women are hostile to me for being ugly.

4# Being incel.