Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's The Worst Decade ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date

What's The Worst Decade Out Of These Choices

• Total voters
2010s by far, the 2020s are already even worse than the 2010s.

I like 2000s most but (early-mid) 2010s were my main childhood, idfk about 90s but they seem kinda nice so idk.

2010s and it's not even close. Technological advancement should have stopped around 2006 tbh

2010s

2000s were still somewhat normal and non-degenerate. Also the internet was cool there

2010s and it just keeps getting worse.

2000s seemed nice tho. Being able to experience the beginning of technology and video games without social media dominating every aspect of our lives.

2010/2020's without a doubt.

2000s seemed nice tho. Being able to experience the beginning of technology and video games without social media dominating every aspect of our lives.

2010s and 2020s.

Hands down...

2010s, the beginning of Hell.
And it´s been a downward spiral from there.

2020' s look so worse i miss 2010's.Actually everything was nice until mass adoption of smartphones.

2020s will make us nostalgic for even the 2010s :feelsjuice:

I deeply connect to your avi brocel, where is it from?

I voted 2010s but I think 2020s would be worse. I mean, it's already pretty bad so far

the next decade

Honestly Imm nostalgia for the 2010s (specifically 2011-2016) even though it's when everything went to shit.

Honestly Imm nostalgia for the 2010s (specifically 2011-2016) even though it's when everything went to shit.
Zoomercel trait tbh

Zoomercel trait tbh
You're not wrong.

Not to sound like one of those "I was born in le wrong generation" people, but when I hear "zoomer" I think of my cringey high school classmates from just 4-5 years ago - the foids doing tiktok dances and gossiping about who fucked who and crying over Snapchat streaks, the boys being obsessed with Fortnite and moaning during class. I strive to NOT be those people.

Last edited:
You're not wrong.

Not to sound like one of those "I was born in le wrong generation" people, but when I hear "zoomer" I think of my cringey high school classmates from just 4-5 years ago - the foids doing tiktok dances and gossiping about who fucked who and crying over Snapchat streaks, the boys being obsessed with Fortnite and moaning during class. I strive to NOT be those people.
Im also a zoomer and i agree