Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worst country for an average [white, asian, ethnic] male to live in 2020?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's do it by race:

Worst country for an average white male to live in?
Worst for an asian male?
Worst for an ethnic male?

For a white guy, I voted Australia or Germany. Although I've never been, people keep writing you need to be giga-chad to get anything at all there, even landwhales.

Anglo countries in general. The worse is probably cucknada.

America is the worst place for man in general. Most landwhale roasties, most feminazis, most bullshit, most uncontrolled hypergamy etc

Germany in the old days when it didn't have this much ethnic incel refugees. You get aryanmogged daily

Anglo countries in general. The worse is probably cucknada.
Cucknada is pretty bad, but we still have a large asian population with your typical white worshipping foids. I'd have to agree that chadstralia or northern europe is the worst.

Germany in the old days when it didn't have this much ethnic incel refugees. You get aryanmogged daily
German foids love dark skinned men (not ethnic, but southern European)

The Netherlands if you're a male. There's so many high-tier normies living here, it's insane. They'd be Chads according to everyone else here, but I'm very strict when it comes to ratings. Perhaps even too strict.

America is the worst place for man in general. Most landwhale roasties, most feminazis, most bullshit, most uncontrolled hypergamy etc
Definitely the North American continent. This is where you see 3/10 hambeasts thinking they deserv a 6+/10 male.

8+/10 foids are basically untouchable unless you're chad/lite or have 6 figure income with houses and cars under your name.

I'd say Sweden. Most "progressive" country in the world, and progressivism and inceldom goes hand in hand. It has the social climate of a western country but the rest of it is third world. It has some advantages if you're an ethnic(non rice/curry preferably) so it might not be the worst country for them.
SwedenSingles

Culture Map 2017 conclusive

Americacels are delusional when they say America is the worst place to be an incel. It's not true. I have lived there and in Europe. American women in general are easier, on top of that there are ethnic women, fat women, cheap street hookers, etc.

Northern Europe means plenty of chadlites. This means any girl above a 3 belongs to a chadlite in the efficient market. Social circles are harder to form because people aren't as welcoming to strangers.

The Netherlands if you're a male. There's so many high-tier normies living here, it's insane. They'd be Chads according to everyone else here, but I'm very strict when it comes to ratings. Perhaps even too strict.
Are they better looking than their Danish counterpart?

Germany probably for whites. For ethnics it would be china or some other racist asian country. Hard to tell for asians.

Maybe the Netherlands because everyone is a white tallfag with good looks, it's one of the most soyfied countries on earth and females also love Tyrone inmigrants

Northern europe

I can't speak for white men.

Worst country to be a ricecel:
Anywhere in Western and Northern Europe. You can't compete with 6'5 Scandinavian Chad. And everyone is 6'+ and fit. You are a joke.

Worst country to be a brown-skinned ethnic:
Burgerland, because you can get shot by donut-munching retarded pigs and they will get away with it.

ACAB

For a white guy, I voted Australia or Germany. Although I've never been, people keep writing you need to be giga-chad to get anything at all there, even landwhales.

It is over here in Germany.

Brutal. Is not it interesting that such statistics are made by official companies working for the EU, yet they are doing absolutely nothing about the situation or they are enhancing it? It is just like they want it to happen. I wonder who is all behind of this...

Maybe US who knows

The entire planet honestly, start training to become an astronaut so you can be the first to get off this miserable rock.

A shithole country where You are most likely poor for every race

I can't speak for white men.

Worst country to be a ricecel:
Anywhere in Western and Northern Europe. You can't compete with 6'5 Scandinavian Chad. And everyone is 6'+ and fit. You are a joke.

Worst country to be a brown-skinned ethnic:
Burgerland, because you can get shot by donut-munching retarded pigs and they will get away with it.

ACAB

TCGNtCW

As others already said, the Netherlands. Not just because it's full of tall white Chads, but also because the laws are totally cucked

>bothers women in any way will face a fine of up to 4,100 euros or up to three months in jail

London, I think it is only Tyrones and Chads who fuck here. Also Tyrones here have the American Tyrone halo effect, they are considered cool for some unknown reason.

Last edited:
Uk, US, canada, Australia.

those are the top picks

Any country where being ugly is a death sentence

White: Germany/Sweden.

For an ethnic anywhere outside of ethnic shitholes

Being an ethnic man in the west is a death sentence

German foids love dark skinned men (not ethnic, but southern European)
i wish it was true, in reality german foids are probably taller than the average southern euro and with bigger jaws

Yay Netherlands, where I'm short for being 5'11
Let's do it by race:

Worst for an asian male?

For white man, I vote my own country Netherlands.
For asian man, I vote a very masculine country like Poland/Russia
For ethnic man, It would definitely be Asia, they don't consider dark skinned people human

If your a tall average white guy in Australia it’s easy to pull a noodle. Melbourne and Sydney are basically Chinese colonies

Maybe the Netherlands because everyone is a white tallfag with good looks, it's one of the most soyfied countries on earth and females also love Tyrone inmigrants
as a slavcel, I second that

Blackcel here worst place would be probably any East Asian country like China, Japan, or Korea.

Let's do it by race:

Worst for an asian male?

Cuckada.

all the west is cucked and trash to live if ur an ugly male