Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's the worse that could happen?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★
Guess what !?
While I wask walking,I saw the big ass Latina milf heading in the direction of the restroom.She said "hi to me " I said the same . She was about to clock out . I followed her in the locker area but went somewhere else. When I came back she was about to leave . She told me "see you tomorrow" I said her I don't work on Sunday. My team lead saw me , I'm sure the shy worker picture he had about me on his head disappeared.

I was walking behind her. I asked her if she goes to church on Sunday,she said she didn't understand. She was lying to me?
If she's a cashier, her English must be "ok"

I remember the comment of a guy telling me to give her chocolate. Imagine she tells that to her husband. I feel bad for doing that.If I was cashier I'd try to eat her. I looked as a predator.She's just nice to everyone.I don't need to persist to the point of asking her number. The last time I saw a guy picked her at the end of her account.She sat in the front seat.

I just wanted to profit the rare time I met her one vs one ,no coworker was there. I want to fuck a big ass Latina so bad

Bro you need help. Every single post of yours is you lusting after a big booty big tiddie latina or mayofoid. Have you tried cooming? :feelswhat:

Creepshots please saar

Guess what !?
While I wask walking,I saw the big ass Latina milf heading in the direction of the restroom.She said "hi to me " I said the same . She was about to clock out . I followed her in the locker area but went somewhere else. When I came back she was about to leave . She told me "see you tomorrow" I said her I don't work on Sunday. My team lead saw me , I'm sure the shy worker picture he had about me on his head disappeared.

I was walking behind her. I asked her if she goes to church on Sunday,she said she didn't understand. She was lying to me?
If she's a cashier, her English must be "ok"

I remember the comment of a guy telling me to give her chocolate. Imagine she tells that to her husband. I feel bad for doing that.If I was cashier I'd try to eat her. I looked as a predator.She's just nice to everyone.I don't need to persist to the point of asking her number. The last time I saw a guy picked her at the end of her account.She sat in the front seat.

I just wanted to profit the rare time I met her one vs one ,no coworker was there. I want to fuck a big ass Latina so bad
Larp

Pain

I had one that would come into my job that was pregnant and had huge swollen tits with erected nipples

Like this cunt is literally sexually assaulting me, I was fine one minute then I see her and then am horny. She was literally forcing me to be turned on, that’s sexual assault because I didn’t want to be horny

Immortality as a subhuman capable of suffering. All copes would fail to work at some point and I’d start losing my mind

Pain

I had one that would come into my job that was pregnant and had huge swollen tits with erected nipples

Like this cunt is literally sexually assaulting me, I was fine one minute then I see her and then am horny. She was literally forcing me to be turned on, that’s sexual assault because I didn’t want to be horny
I wish I was you

You will get to fuck those huge ass girls Bro, I'm sure of it. Make those heavy asscheeks jiggle like jelly Bro. And put your cock between those big fun bags until you shoot your ropes.

Pain

:feelskek:

You will get to fuck those huge ass girls Bro, I'm sure of it. Make those heavy asscheeks jiggle like jelly Bro. And put your cock between those big fun bags until you shoot your ropes.
Lifefuel