Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What’s the use of living when your 5’4?

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
And I’m a shit skin nigger too, god fucking damn it.
I’m not even that fucking ugly I’m just short with bad acne and dark spots. If my skin was completely fixed and I’d I had thicker eyebrows I’d be up a entire point, I could be 6/10 if I was pushing it but god just had to make me 5’4 with a odd skull shape.
my looksmatch who is 4/10 facially is currently getting spit roasted by Chad and Tyrone

Leg Lengthening is legit my only hope before I decide to do other surgeries

Last edited:
brutal tbh,If I was you I'd wear 3inch lifts everywhere, being sub 3 is even worse

Damn brutal as fuck. I'm having to cope with the dickpill ATM. It destroy me

Cope or rope now

Go for leg lengthening, at least try and reach 5'8 or 5'9.

I'm 5'4 too.

I'm broken, I know I'll never have a girl who loves me.

The only cope for me is money and incel friends.

I don’t think you can get that far, it’s like two inches max
with 3 inch lifts and i think you can get 4 inches apparently, I saw some guy who was 5'5 to get 5'10 you have to extend two parts also depends on your arm length. If you have a 6/10 face you'd do well in slavic countries assuming your white

everyone steps on you like a matt. That's all you are, a matt meant to be stepped on.

with 3 inch lifts and i think you can get 4 inches apparently, I saw some guy who was 5'5 to get 5'10 you have to extend two parts also depends on your arm length. If you have a 6/10 face you'd do well in slavic countries assuming your white
Not white

you have acne, dark spots, and LL will only get you to 5'7?

beyond over

we should all just kill ourselves together in a mass suicide, like the one that took place in Jonestown.

we should all just kill ourselves together in a mass suicide, like the one that took place in Jonestown.
Before that we can do some othER things tho

never began if you are under 5'4

To work as a jockey :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back