Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's the ugliest part about niggers?

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date

the niggers.

• their lips

• their knotty hair

• their recessed chins and ape jaws

• their black skin

• their attitude

• their huge flat noses

• their eyes

Results are only viewable after voting.
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
it's really a combination of all these that make them physically repulsive, but for me it is possibly their lips. their lips look likea vagina lol. next up it might be their skin if they are one of those really dark ones that look like a walking wetsuit, but if not it's probably their knotty hair.

Scleral show and jaundice on those Africans disgusts me.

Scleral show and jaundice on those Africans disgusts me.
yeah i forgot about that. literally liek an ape lmao

ape-eye-montage.jpg

I still know high tier white women that are married or dating them OP

Nothing physical in particular about negroes stands out. Everything is pretty much identical to a bonobo

The shocking and most unappealing part about niggers imo, is how feral they are. They have the intelligence of comparable levels to ours, yet they still allow their feral chimp instincts to take over.

Just look at Baltimore riots. It’s like someone uncaged 20k chimps in downtown lol

I still know high tier white women that are married or dating them OP
And I know a 5’4” balding Indian janitor that slays all the women

Their horrible personality

They have the intelligence of comparable levels to ours
what the fuck are you talking about? can you name any prominent sub saharan physicists, astronomers, navigators & explorers, poets, scientists, conquerors, artists, theologists, philosophers?
you can't because they are insentient apes

what the fuck are you talking about? can you name any prominent sub saharan physicists, astronomers, navigators & explorers, poets, scientists, conquerors, artists, theologists, philosophers?
you can't because they are insentient apes
Neil de grass Tyson is a smart nigger

Would probably still resort to chimp instincts at any moment though

Neil de grass Tyson is a smart nigger

you have just selected some meme scientist who is popular with atheists who isn't even fully black.

Their psychological traits are as grotesque as their physical traits. Races whose genes are dominant display antisocial behavior at a far higher rate than races whose genes are recessive. Blacks are simply not suited for civilization. The White man built civilization for the Black man several times, but nothing of value occurred thereafter. The Black man can't govern himself. He has to live under the shadow of more evolved races.

every "smart" and "white acting" nig nog I've ever met instantly turns into another pavement ape if he gets to be around a group of other blacks. I swear coons are a legit hivemind that will snap randomly at any moment.

you have just selected some meme scientist who is popular with atheists who isn't even fully black.
I don’t recall him being popular with atheists. Thought it was joe Rogan viewers but okay, cuck

every "smart" and "white acting" nig nog I've ever met instantly turns into another pavement ape if he gets to be around a group of other blacks. I swear coons are a legit hivemind that will snap randomly at any moment.
This

you're the one who thinks niggers are normal in intelligence

Blacks are simply not suited for civilization. The White man built civilization for the Black man several times, but nothing of value occurred thereafter. The Black man can't govern himself. He has to live under the shadow of more evolved races.
the black race is the equivalent of a perpetual toddler: you have to fucking change their diapers because they can't use the toilet themselves, you have to feed them, clothe, them, etc. and for the gratitude of it all they will snap at you and cry calling you a racist. these filth won't evolve even if they were given another 10k years

>Bluepillers: 23

go hang yourselves

you're the one who thinks niggers are normal in intelligence

the black race is the equivalent of a perpetual toddler: you have to fucking change their diapers because they can't use the toilet themselves, you have to feed them, clothe, them, etc. and for the gratitude of it all they will snap at you and cry calling you a racist. these filth won't evolve even if they were given another 10k years
I hate niggers as much as the next guy but this is a little overexagerated . How about you end your own life instead of just being an autist on an unrelated forum? Fuckin loser

ULTRA GIGA BASED FUCK NIGGERS ALL SHOULD BE GENOCIDED AND BURNED ALIVE ALL OF THEM KILLED AND MAULED USED FOR EXTREME INHUMANE EXPERIMENTS NIGGERS ARE USELESS VILE DISGUSTING FILTHY FUCKING CREATURES SHOULD BE SLAUGHTERED AND USED AS PIG FOODS :lasereyes:

Niggers are ugly but the worst thing about them is their aggressivity and antisocial behavior. If they were not like that there would be no reason to hate them.

Even tyrones have a bad chin.

the criminal tendencies especially of the young poor male nigz

I voted noses because there are Ethiopian women with normal thin noses and they look a lot better than most niggers.

almost everything, mainly discrimination for which they justify their behavior.

Yeah, there are things that most people don't like about black people but but here you're being no different than women. Every race has some things that are fucking annoying about them, it's just black people are always on social media doing some fuckery.

Guess I can't have a civil convo on here with some people on here. Spectacular.

Their fucking existence.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy
evidently not, you nigger-loving moron
Why complain about having to create civilization for blacks when whites were the ones that dragged them to the West in the Atlantic Slave Trade you gook bitch.
blacks sold each other into slavery for gun powder and liquor. but i would not expect someone who doesn't even know their father to know what happened hundreds of years ago

Ah, the old "Africans sold their own kind to slavery" argument that has been repeated ad-nauseum by racist fucks like you time and time again. Two wrongs don't make a right. You wouldn't rationalize raping another man's daughter because it happened to yours. Your ancestors were desperate for cheap labor after finding the New World and reaped what they sowed :lul::lul::lul:
I

"Look at me guys! I'm playing the hangman guessing game by myself because I'm not intelligent enough to have a counter-argument for AfricanIncel77's arguments. :soy:"
>accusing me of being low iq when you literally make a thread admitting to having a dumb shitskinned brain

oh nononono

And yet despite the disadvantage, I was able to formulate a coherent argument while you spam me with racist single letter messages.

:feelsokman:

Bye faggot. Enjoy wallowing in your own self pity about the white race going extinct dying out.
G

they dont do well in democracy.

This blackcel legit thinks that he is a 6/10 and yet he has a huge fat nose, big lips, low IQ, and nappy hair with receding hair line. Iddy bitty small eyes. Over 40 years old and overweight. 5'9 at around 240+ lbs. Btw, a 6/10 is like the ugliest dude in a white frat house. This nigga is ethnic. He is a man of color. And an ugly one at that. And he still legitimately believes he is a normie.

This guy is very easily sub4. Over for blackcels...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOwW3ftcLBY&t=747s

Last edited:
evidently not, you nigger-loving moron
Have you seen my profile? Every second post is a nigger hate thread. Sheesh I think you may be missing a chromosome brocel

Have you seen my profile? Every second post is a nigger hate thread. Sheesh I think you may be missing a chromosome brocel
have you seen mine lol? it's the same except i am not the one saying knuckle dragging apes are equal in intelligence, so if there is anyone more racist here it is me

Last edited:

ULTRA GIGA BASED FUCK NIGGERS ALL SHOULD BE GENOCIDED AND BURNED ALIVE ALL OF THEM KILLED AND MAULED USED FOR EXTREME INHUMANE EXPERIMENTS NIGGERS ARE USELESS VILE DISGUSTING FILTHY FUCKING CREATURES SHOULD BE SLAUGHTERED AND USED AS PIG FOODS :lasereyes:
Kill kikes. Behead kikes. Roundhouse kick a kike into the concrete. Slam dunk a kike baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy kikes. Defecate in a kikes food. Launch kikes into the sun. Stir fry kikes in a wok. Toss kikes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a kikes gas tank. Judo throw kikes into a wood chipper. Twist kikes heads off. Report kikes to the IRS. Karate chop kikes in half. Curb stomp pregnant kikes. Trap kikes in quicksand. Crush kikes in the trash compactor. Liquefy kikes in a vat of acid. Eat kikes. Dissect kikes. Exterminate kikes in the gas chamber. Stomp kike skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate kikes in the oven. Lobotomize kikes. Mandatory abortions for kikes. Grind kike fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown kikes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize kikes with a ray gun. Kick old kikes down the stairs. Feed kikes to alligators. Slice kikes with a katana.

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq