Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the things you find most annoying about tradcucks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I think it’s when they talk about feminism “corrupting” women instead of what it really does: let women do what they’ve wanted to do for centuries.

The foid worship

Letting females neet at home.

Their pseudodarwinism which often just follows the same flawed logic as lookism.

That they voluntarily wagecuck so the foid can stay at home doing "house chores" kek

That they voluntarily wagecuck so the foid can stay at home doing "house chores" kek
I mean if all I had to do was cook clean and screw my wife when she wanted that doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me.

I don't see how that part is bad, isn't that the preferred distribution of roles with the best outcome

Women stick to domestic duties, satisfying their husband sexually and giving him children

Men stick to providing food and shelter, maintaining the household and helping raise the children

Unless you are seriously arguing a woman is supposed to both work, give birth to your children, help pay bills, etc, etc

JFL that is some feminist BS, there should be a clear distinction of roles, so that dependencies exist, because without dependencies people feel like they can do without the other, hence why hypergamy is so rampant today, women don't have to settle for average men because they can work and own property

I need a trad wife now.

I think it’s when they talk about feminism “corrupting” women instead of what it really does: let women do what they’ve wanted to do for centuries.

Yeah.

both left AND right wing men defend women in the end of the day

The most annoying things about tradcucks are their herd mentality and the idea that women are pure, innocent and angelic creatures that were corputed by (((The Tribe))). They don't fucking know that foids are wicked and degenerate by nature and they need to be controlled and watched by their male relatives 24h/24h.

Their double-standards. Specifically, telling men to "man up" without holding women accountable. Nor do they realize, or care, that a lot of men nowadays have no real incentive to work hard like previous generations of men who were almost guaranteed a wife and children, belonging to society, a living wage in exchange for full-time work, and lucrative pensions + Social Security at the end of their careers. Tradcucks expect us to uphold our end of a social contract that was ripped up in front of our faces.

Last edited:
Their double-standards. Specifically, telling men to "man up" without holding women accountable. Nor do they realize, or care, that a lot of men nowadays have no real incentive to work hard like previous generations of men who were almost guaranteed a wife and children, belonging to society, a living wage in exchange for full-time work, and lucrative pensions + Social Security at the end of their careers. Tradcucks expect us to uphold our end of a social contract that was ripped up in front of our faces.
That part about there being no reason to contribute to society is so true. It's sad to see so many guys realizing how little reason there is to do anything and just giving up on life.

TBH I dont find trads nearly as enraging as polygamous soys. At least they want to return to monogamy and tradition, people like Lauren Southern are E-whore pretenders though.

TBH I dont find trads nearly as enraging as polygamous soys. At least they want to return to monogamy and tradition, people like Lauren Southern are E-whore pretenders though.
True. But we aren't going back to that unless society collapses and we have to forage for food which I doubt will happen. We need to find a way to replace women.

True. But we aren't going back to that unless society collapses and we have to forage for food which I doubt will happen. We need to find a way to replace women.
Agreed we need other copes in the mean time. The only time returning to tradition will ever become valid is during a crisis which I am really begging God to bring asap because women’s empowerment and rights was probably the single worst political decision made in history.

Never thought about that