Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the taste of female milk ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Does anybody knows ?

Is it common for men to suck milk out of their breastfeeding wife or is it taboo ?

Is it common for men to suck milk out of their breastfeeding wife or is it taboo ?
It's uncommon and taboo, BUT IT SHOULD BE NORMALIZED

MEN NEED SEX AND MILK FROM WOMEN FROM A HEALTHY, NORMAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEVELOPMENT :lasereyes:

@NorthernWind

Does anybody knows ?

Did you just finish watching the 6th episode of the boys s4?

I've heard it taste sweet apparently.

I want to suck some milk from a woman's titties to see for myself tho :feelsohh:

Never watched it

why is that ?
Because the main villain (homelander) just drank milk from a foid's mommy milkers. And the episode came out like 2 hours ago

If you had the opportunity, would you drink female milk?

Joe Biden Yes GIF by The Democrats

It's uncommon and taboo, BUT IT SHOULD BE NORMALIZED

MEN NEED SEX AND MILK FROM WOMEN FROM A HEALTHY, NORMAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEVELOPMENT :lasereyes:

@NorthernWind
Soyciety: it's creepy to drink human milk specially designed for humans :soy::foidSoy:.
Also soyciety: drinking cow's milk is Ok :soy::foidSoy:.

I find it ironic how people have no problem with drinking cow's or goat's milk, but when a man wants to drink a human females milk people act like he's a disgusting pervert even though it's more natural than the former.

THIS THREAD IS PERVERSE AND SICKENING

A RIGHTEOUS GENTLEMAN WOULD DRINK FOIDS' BLOOD NOT THEIR MILK

I CHOOSE THE VAMPBEAR

It's common and girls enjoy letting their guy do it. Some bisexual girls even let other females suck their milk too. I've read people describe it as creamy and sweet. I really hope to ascend and impregnate a beautiful youthful girl with really big breasts and drink her milk.

I find it ironic how people have no problem with drinking cow's or goat's milk, but when a man wants to drink a human females milk people act like he's a disgusting pervert even though it's more natural than the former.
Agree

Idk and will probably never know. It is not over. It never even began.

It's common and girls enjoy letting their guy do it. Some bisexual girls even let other females suck their milk too. I've read people describe it as creamy and sweet. I really hope to ascend and impregnate a beautiful youthful girl with really big breasts and drink her milk.
heaven arrives GIF

I suppose it tastes like shit, tbhtbh.

I heard it tastes sweet & fruity :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Attachments

• breast-milk-icecream.0.0.jpg
    breast-milk-icecream.0.0.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 5
You've been breastfed as an incel baby, so you know what it tastes like.

Like cow milk but more fatty and so sweet it makes you want to puke