Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the tallest you can be and be incel

Juice

Juice

The Chronicles Of A Defeated Man
★★★
I've seen otherwise sub-5 men walking with girlfriends while giga-heightmogging most men in sight, so I believe height alone can save you, only question is how much height? what's the tallest you can be without JBT

JBT is retarded nonsense. Face is the only thing that matters

You have to also factor in how NT they are

If you are ridiculously ugly or autistic, no height's gonna save you. If you are just regular levels of ugly and not super deformed looking, being 6'4"+ can help you a lot, but isn't gonna fix your other flaws.

6’5 trucel checking in. It’s rough at this height, keep bumping into foids :fuk:

One good trait doesn't mean much if you're subhuman everywhere else and I'm saying this as a manlet

You have to also factor in how NT they are
Most tallfags are NT, or just social due to the amount of compliments they face just because of their height

I've known incels that are 6'7 and can't get any. It's possible if you're ugly enough.

I don't think it's correct to say face is "All" that matters but I do agree that JBT doesn't work if you're really ugly/ really autistic

If you are ridiculously ugly or autistic, no height's gonna save you. If you are just regular levels of ugly and not super deformed looking, being 6'4"+ can help you a lot, but isn't gonna fix your other flaws.
I've known incels that are 6'7 and can't get any. It's possible if you're ugly enough.
I noticed one thing with some shortcels is that they say they would be Chad if it wasn't for their height, I see this rhetoric on r/shortguys, a lot of the users there are failed normies with social-lives

Probably 6’3”, after that, any under masculinization/ autism/ bad face ceases to matter since you’re an automatic 5 no matter what

let me guess you're tall and ugly?
If that was the opposite you'd be saying only height matters. When will people let go of this retardation? Everything matters.

6 foot flat. the bar is getting higher and higher every day

There is no set height or face attractiveness level it depends on a lot of things

I noticed one thing with some shortcels is that they say they would be Chad if it wasn't for their height, I see this rhetoric on r/shortguys, a lot of the users there are failed normies with social-lives
Many of them unironically would do ok if they were tall, the ones that are NT and have an ok face that is. It’s pure cope though that autistic .is users think a few extra inches of height is gonna save them though. Being tall is only gonna work if you are NT and have a decent enough face

88f174866a4bb234b1f77e4e428fef16

251cm

What's the height percentile equivalent of 8/10 facial looks?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back