Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s the story with brendioeeee

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
What happened with him? IK he’s a fat Manlet and did some YouTube videos and actually believes ethnic men get with prime white foids. Why did he get banned? What did he do?

Well the short answer is that he used status from vids he was on to get e-gf, also allowed a foid he was orbiting to infiltrate the forum

He is evil
Explain exactly what happened with him. I never liked him much but what exaclty did he do?
Well the short answer is that he used status from vids he was on to get e-gf, also allowed a foid he was orbiting to infiltrate the forum
Damn. Is the foid banned?

Explain exactly what happened with him. I never liked him much but what exaclty did he do?

Damn. Is the foid banned?
Yes. She was @A_Broken_Person

The short answer is BrendioEEE was involved in numerous Italian crime syndicates in the Los Angeles area.

he had gf and helped gurl LARP on .co

nigga is simping out for a girl who lives in a different continent

Don't know who that is

@BrendioEEE toughts?

if this is true he can get fucked and better watch his back. its bad enough we are made fun of on the net and now we have one of our own do this.

Mods post some stuffs in BDM

Which foid was it? Or was it someone new?

His dick is big, and he needs no big car for compensating

Mainik

He is a jew -I mean a med guy white passing for north american standard- that took an opportunity like many as him before.

I liked him more when he was incel.

Statusmaxxing works, especially when you can hurt a community of males by taking a key person out. For example that 8chan founder ex wizchan cripple admin. The guy was in a wheelchair, midget that could die anytime and he got in contact with a roasty that offered her pussy. I think currently he is in a relationship with some Christian girl and now is all religiously righteous. So women will offer themselves if they can get you to turn on your beliefs. This is why I don’t trust anyone at the top.