Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the story behind your username/Avi?

G

Guest2

I couldn't think of anything so I put what it said at the top.

I was wondering why you picked the name you did.

Took it from a cucktears post about "Personality Chads" (lmao)

well started catfishing and reminded me of catfish.

decided to upgrade my profile picture

I can’t sleep.

Elliot Rodger is a hERo and he had a fondness for vanilla latte.

That is all.

I couldn't think of anything so I put what it said at the top.

I was wondering why you picked the name you did.
@RegisterUserName , San Salvador has 2 meanings.

1. Holy saviour in Spanish. I will save myself by either ascending or brutally killing myself in public on stream.
2. Holy Salvador. I love Salvador Dalí. He is the best artist of all time, period.

My profile picture is a painting of his, titled: "Portrait of my Dead Brother".

I took it from this excellent French author. :f:

I feel kinda ashamed today since I'm only using this great man name to shitpost on a forum dedicated to losers :feelsbadman:.

:f: again.

My avi just looks epic, nothing more to explain tbh.

I used to have female gif avi but I almost got banned for female worship :feelsseriously: jfl .

Aspergers + deformed + celibate

Odin because he looks badass + paganism has always had a certain appeal to me

I am very bad at thinking usernames for myself. I literally just wrote the first thing that came to mind.

Serial Experiments Lain is probably my favourite anime of all time. I kind of relate to the main character, Lain Iwakura... being shut in my room all the time, obsessed with computers, increasingly isolated, silent/hardly ever speak... suicidal...

As for my username, "Tension" was just for the sake of sounding like an edgy, broken individual I suppose. Not much else to it.

i lazily chose a username that's similar to usernames i use for other websites

giphy.gif

Girls have called me creepy and "rapist" for being creepy, so it was an appropriate name for me.

The avi is the best representation of my depression i could find.

I'm shit at picking names so I just named myself after something I was reading about at the time (Earth Coincidence Control Office)
avi is /tv/'s iteration of the >tfw no gf meme

I am very lonely.

General Cho is my hero.

Psychonaut 4.

I relate to Klebold.

i love raimi trilogy- hence the avi
i also love clock tower(snes). It's about a jb trying to escape from a subhuman manlet

Username: Expression of the internal rage I feel due to being ugly and the bad treatment I get as a result.

Avatar: Her name is Samara. It's from a horror movie called The Ring.

"Father Gascoigne is an experienced hunter who has succumbed to the blood-drunkenness of the hunt and, as such, descended into a frenzied killing spree. He is armed with the Hunter Axe and a modified version of the Hunter Pistol that acts like the Hunter Blunderbuss, and he also wears his titular Gascoigne's Set.

Gascoigne was a priest in a foreign land, where he earned the title of "father". At some point in his life, Gascoigne travelled to Yharnam and eventually joined the Healing Church as a hunter." - Bloodborne wiki

I picked him because he was the toughest boss that I faced in bloodborne, at the time I didn't refer to any tips or tricks on wiki as I didn't wanna ruin the fun, failed to kill him 153 times with my player in New Game. He is the embodiment of all my failures. When I finally killed him, I felt sad that there was no one character to teach me about failure like he did. Learning from your failures makes you stronger each time.

Last edited:
I made this avi because Punisher is my favorite hero ever. he is so inspiring about taking our revenge and showing no mercy for enemies ı'm also love his comics and series,movies
And Cuyen is name of a Qing prince ı saw his name while reading Chinese history since then ı use it everywhere

I was watching Hunter x Hunter the day I registered, during one insignificant scene KiIllua's mother said to him "Your eyes are so cold" and for some reason it really touched me. I think I self inserted as Killua and imagined my mom saying it to me and it felt very likely and sad.

My avatar is a picture of the moon from the ending of neon genesis evangelion that I always liked. And no I'm not a weeb despite taking so much inspiration from anime.

I'm retarded.

Avi is Mr Anime who shot and killed his family.

I like Ecstasys :forcedsmile: :whatfeels:

Avi is a German/Russian manlet rapper that made a song about women still being ashamed for fucking him even as a staus- and moneymaxxer.

Unzöl= unfreiwillig zölibatär, involuntary celibate in German.

Avi: I hate landwhales.

I named myself after Ernst Jünger, a WW1 soldier.
1864 was when the Treaty of Vienna was signed

Fake name

A similar look I’m trying to accomplish with plastic surgery, specifically the eyebrows

Spanish word for 'Andean' + -'cel'

My avatar is the ultimate investigator kyoko kirigiri

Game grumps reference a while ago, now it's just my thing.

I just ask a god about injustice, maybe he'll pm me

I want someone to kill me

A name of a fictional character I made and used online for several years
Avatar is of characters I drew, I need a new one

TwinPeakscels will get my username. Sadly, the matching avatar had to be removed because it was considered "Chad worshiping" by the modcels.

My current avatar is a NIN cover art, I think it looks good with my blue colored name (gonna change it when I ascend further).

I just named myself after whatever meme I thought was funny at the time, with a matching picture.

Couldn't think of a cool youtube username, so made the alias "Chris Jones". I used to have the same Palpatine avatar as @Minjaze
eskkx8ryetjy.jpg

I started commenting on incel/tfl videos, and someone asked me if I was Minjaze on Incels.me. I said no, and they encouraged me to make an account. I kept my username as Chris Jones so people would recognize me from my youtube comments. Wish I could change it to my preferred username, Wario.

As for my avi, I just love the Joker.

I was thinking of a random username and it was the first thing that came to mind.
My avi is Holo my waifu.

Jazavac means badger, idk why I picked it.

I picked the avi because I usually have difficulty expressing myself irl and his mouth is sew shut, I just felt like it could represent me when I was choosing an AVI.

I used to be @BlackpilledAF.

After my ascension following plastic surgery, I made this username.

Username: nice and simple and describes me perfectly. I'm a ricecel, just imagine a stereotypical ricecel trying to compete in a brutal western dating market and you have the perfect image of my face.

Avi: this is the alternative to my plans of locationmaxing. If I fail my ascension in my home country, I will go to gandy heaven. My avi also represents Gandys earlier years before he looksmaxed by watching 5 back to back movies with strong female protagonists after a nice 3 day long shower