Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the story behind Nice guys memes becoming famous?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
How did Nice Guys memes become famous?

Plenty of females started posting screen of conversations with guys who at first were acting nice until they rejected them

Holes hate manners and education displayed by subhumans. Also, lots of cunt-smellers online.

They hate everything of subhumans.
Especially that, as it reflects back at them. "He's so ugly yet treats everyone with respect and fairness. He can't be better than ME".

Especially that, as it reflects back at them. "He's so ugly yet treats everyone with respect and fairness. He can't be better than ME".
Feel sad for genuine nice guys, ngl.

Plenty of females started posting screen of conversations with guys who at first were acting nice until they rejected them
1. females trained nice guys to give them lots of favors, by just begging over and over at the slightest trouble
2. the cucks started thinking this means something, especially since they are thirsty like all males in 2019
3. after slaving away for a while they asked femoids for a favor or a date, thinking they have an advantage
4. enraged femoid screams that she doesn't owe anything to anyone
5. enraged femoid prances off with her head held high, still not giving the cucked moron anything back for his services/cuckslavery
6. enraged femoid makes nice guy meme on cuckit

1. females trained nice guys to give them lots of favors, by just begging over and over at the slightest trouble
2. the cucks started thinking this means something, especially since they are thirsty like all males in 2019
3. after slaving away for a while they asked femoids for a favor or a date, thinking they have an advantage
5. enraged femoid prances off with her head held high, still not giving the cucked moron anything back for his services/cuckslavery
This

spot on

Its actually a very hilarious case, because good-looking male can behave whatever the fuck he wants, nice or not-nice. The actual "nice guys" is "ugly guys". I am also against nice guys. I think no man should simp to women and interact with them in that begging and humiliating way. I wish I was in male-only class when I was in school as a child so I would not be humiliated by rejection and following bullying. And I does not give a slightest FUCK about female problems until prostitution, separate female-male workspaces and schools is introduced everywhere. If I am forbidden to approach females I do not want to see them and their interactions with attractive males.

>be ugly male due to bad genes
>get told that all you need to be attractive is to have a nice personality and talk to girls
>become well acquainted with a female
>ask female out
>get rejected because of your genetics
>be angry that you’ve been lied to by society

>female then posts about her experience on Reddit about le nice guy (TM)
>fellow unattractive males make fun of you on Reddit and support the female

Calm down inkwel, you can't handle some little joke from a strong independent woman? :soy: :soy: :soy:

Because being nice doesn't get you laid

People on the internet always hate on certain groups of people to feel better about themselves and they pick whoever’s an easy target. I think nice guys became the outcasts of the internet in the early-mid 2010s, probably because of the nice guys subreddit

10 years ago, when people thought of nice guys, they thought of guys who can’t stand up for themselves and are extremely nice but unattractive

now people think of guys who are nice so they get laid when they think of a nice guy

nice guys == ugly guys supplicating

When an ugly guy approaches a woman it's a huge blow to her ego. Women feel enraged, disgusted and horrified when an ugly guy approaches her. It makes her angry. Obviously she rejects his romantic advancement and that makes the guy pissed off (because he has already invested time and energy for her and in most cases he has no other option). So to give him "a lesson" women start memeing on internet forum about this. Women enjoy tormenting ugly men.

The "nice guy" situation becomes reversed if the guy is a chad. Chad rejects the woman and the woman gets pissed off because she already emotionally invested in him and woman start acting exactly like the ugly guy in the first situation. You will find some memes like this on niceguys forums.

Also if a chad gets rejected for some reason, he generally don't act as pissed off, because he has no time for a single woman, may be he tries couple of times and then move on, he has many other options.

Ugly men are despised whether we're nice or rude. Thus, there's no real incentive for us to be nice to anyone who hasn't demonstrated to be a respectable person first.

>be ugly male due to bad genes
>get told that all you need to be attractive is to have a nice personality and talk to girls
>become well acquainted with a female
>ask female out
>get rejected because of your genetics
>be angry that you’ve been lied to by society

>female then posts about her experience on Reddit about le nice guy (TM)
>fellow unattractive males make fun of you on Reddit and support the female
Yeah, guys like these are common as dirt, and the reason why is so obvious that people acting like it's a spontaneous epidemic is absurd.

People on the internet always hate on certain groups of people to feel better about themselves and they pick whoever’s an easy target. I think nice guys became the outcasts of the internet in the early-mid 2010s, probably because of the nice guys subreddit

10 years ago, when people thought of nice guys, they thought of guys who can’t stand up for themselves and are extremely nice but unattractive

now people think of guys who are nice so they get laid when they think of a nice guy
And this view is based off what? You're sounding so authoritative on this topic but you're just basing it off your incomplete memory. If you're still college aged you would have been a pre-teen 10 years ago... I don't even have to be older than you to look this stuff up. I first heard of "nice guys" from the nigahiga song so try to guess how old I am based off that.

History of "nice guys"

Popular songs will reflect and influence how people think and I don't know a better way of tracking the meaning so there's a lot of music references.

I think this phrase refers more to guys who start standing up for themself.

You probably heard this 1973 song and it's not about girls or being unattractive.

The song itself is more about how he changed after becoming famous.

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
They can't be seen
With me and I'm gettin' real shot down
And I'm gettin' mean

Ma's been thrown out of the social circle
And dad has to hide

I went to church incognito
When everybody rose
The Reverend Smedley, he recognized me
And punched me in the nose

Stuff I found on wikipedia by searching intitle: "nice guys"

1999 film
A young man in Louisville sees his dating failures are related to his always being nice. All of his dates end up going with the rude, obnoxious guys. Deciding to change his way, he goes after a new acquaintance, who unfortunately is tired of the male bores she meets and is seeking Mr. Right – the rose-bearing guy who wants to be nice to her.

2003 book
In addition, the nice guy's desire to obtain approval from everyone (especially women), causes him to actually behave in very un-nice ways. This includes dishonesty (about themselves) and passive-aggressive behavior ("being unavailable, forgetting, being late, not following through...").
Some wiki-idiot's interpretation of the book. You don't have to read the whole book just know that someone wrote that on wikipedia before the nice guys subreddit existed which is why I linked an old version.

Song from this 2009 album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Mess

I treat her bad (so bad), she loves me good (so good)
And I just hate to have to tell you
'Cause you're a nice guy
But that just won't do
She want a bad boy
(Bad boys, bad boys, all we want is bad boys)

Song from this 2010 album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenue_Retrievin':_Night_Shift

Nice guys finish last and stay broke
Bad guys finish first, and push coke
From the bay, where they made the word playa hater
Where they shoot instead of squabbin' like hockey playas (2x)

2010 song recorded and published before the nice guys sub started.

Nice guys finish last anyway
And that's just the problem

If you're the nice guy, act like the nice guy
If you're the nice guy, act like the nice guy

Day

Minor stuff:

Nice Guys Finish First (BBC Horizon television series) is a 1986 documentary by Richard Dawkins which discusses selfishness and cooperation, arguing that evolution often favors co-operative behaviour, and focusing especially on the tit for tat strategy of the prisoner's dilemma game.

***I think "nice guys finish last" predates this as a soyience topic. Look it up here:

Song from this 1992 album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_Horse_They_Rode_In_On

And the gangsters, cowboys, gypsies, and freewheelers
Sold out their trades to become drug dealers
There ain't no money in doing things straight
Your community thanks you, business is good, and nice guys don't get paid

Now all the hopeless romantics are wearing white collars
Upstanding assassins, clean hands, filthy dollars
Hijackin' fanatics who kill for religion
In a city full of addicts and colored television

Summary for 1992 episode "Nice Guys Finish First"
Joey plans to play in a charity hockey game, but Herschel "Stonewall" Binkley comes back to hassle Joey with a bad memory that Joey would much rather forget. Meanwhile, Michelle is scared by Goatboy and Muttman stories, and gets more afraid when Joey starts acting aggressive.

(Sounds the worst to me) 2002 song from this band https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Popo_Football_Club
Drinks, finks, football and drugs,
Business suits and newspapers, arguments, work, cable TV.
Laziness, cars, lungs, size, don't you know what girls say sometimes?
Men are not nice guys, men are not nice guys, men are not nice guys.

Some more important stuff at the end:

Green Day song first published in 1997 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice_Guys_Finish_Last

It might have been made in favor of "nice guys" so that may be why it isn't more popular today.
This song explains how the hard-working, helpful types will lose out to the arrogant jerks of the world.

I'd say this 2011 song is way more famous on the internet today i.e. more people will refer to the nigahiga song if you ask them to recall a "Nice Guys Finish Last" song.

My description of the music video:
They're in a PUA type class and a "douchebag" (more popular term at the time) explains that you can't be a nice guy to get a girl. Then there are scenes with nigahiga and kevjumba (the two Asian guys) practicing what they learned. Towards the end the bluepill intentions get clearer. They leave the class in frustration and they're now shown being "genuinely nice guys" (such as playing guitar and bringing flowers) and that seems to make the girls happier.

Nice guys finish last
That's why I'll treat you like trash.
It's not what I really want to do.
But you only date bad guys
So I'll give you my best try
To treat you the way you want me to

Earliest snapshot of the r/niceguys subreddit in 2014

Nice guys
>122 readers
>11 users here now

In December 2013 r/justneckbeardthings was bigger and more active than r/niceguys was in April 2014 despite being created later.

Neck beard

"Alpha fucks, beta bucks"
Physical Attractiveness and the “Nice Guy Paradox”: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last?, published in 2003
The nice guy stereotype asserts that, although women often say that they wish to date kind, sensitive men, when actually given a choice, women will reject nice men in favor of men with other salient characteristics, such as physical attractiveness. To explore this stereotype, two studies were conducted. In Study 1, 48 college women were randomly assigned into experimental conditions in which they read a script that depicted 2 men competing for a date with a woman. The niceness of 1 target man's responses was manipulated across conditions. In Study 2, 194 college women were randomly assigned to conditions in which both the target man's responses and his physical attractiveness were manipulated. Overall results indicated that both niceness and physical attractiveness were positive factors in women's choices and desirability ratings of the target men. Niceness appeared to be the most salient factor when it came to desirability for more serious relationships, whereas physical attractiveness appeared more important in terms of desirability for more casual, sexual relationships.

Last edited:
And this view is based off what? You're sounding so authoritative on this topic but you're just basing it off your incomplete memory. If you're still college aged you would have been a pre-teen 10 years ago... I don't even have to be older than you to look this stuff up. I first heard of "nice guys" from the nigahiga song so try to guess how old I am based off that.

History of "nice guys"

Popular songs will reflect and influence how people think and I don't know a better way of tracking the meaning so there's a lot of music references.

I think this phrase refers more to guys who start standing up for themself.

You probably heard this 1973 song and it's not about girls or being unattractive.

The song itself is more about how he changed after becoming famous.

Stuff I found on wikipedia by searching intitle: "nice guys"

1999 film

2003 book

Some wiki-idiot's interpretation of the book. You don't have to read the whole book just know that someone wrote that on wikipedia before the nice guys subreddit existed which is why I linked an old version.

Song from this 2009 album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Mess

Song from this 2010 album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenue_Retrievin':_Night_Shift

2010 song recorded and published before the nice guys sub started.

View attachment 172200

Minor stuff:

***I think "nice guys finish last" predates this as a soyience topic. Look it up here:

Song from this 1992 album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_Horse_They_Rode_In_On

Summary for 1992 episode "Nice Guys Finish First"

(Sounds the worst to me) 2002 song from this band https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Popo_Football_Club

Some more important stuff at the end:

Green Day song first published in 1997 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice_Guys_Finish_Last

It might have been made in favor of "nice guys" so that's why it isn't so big today.

I'd say this 2011 song is way more famous on the internet today i.e. more people will refer to the nigahiga song if you ask them to recall a "Nice Guys Finish Last" song.

My description of the music video:
They're in a PUA type class and a "douchebag" (more popular term at the time) explains that you can't be a nice guy to get a girl. Then there are scenes with nigahiga and kevjumba (the two Asian guys) practicing what they learned. Towards the end the bluepill intentions get clearer. They leave the class in frustration and they're now shown being "genuinely nice guys" (such as playing guitar and bringing flowers) and that seems to make the girls happier.

Earliest snapshot of the r/niceguys subreddit in 2014

View attachment 172214
>122 readers
>11 users here now

In December 2013 r/justneckbeardthings was bigger and more active than r/niceguys was in April 2014 despite being created later.

View attachment 172215

"Alpha fucks, beta bucks"
Physical Attractiveness and the “Nice Guy Paradox”: Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last?, published in 2003

a preteen can see plenty on the internet and i'm not trying to sound authoritative. all those songs and whatnot that you showed are about guys who are unassertive and unattractive and don't get girls and see girls date bad boys. these songs don't talk about how nice guys are nice only to get laid and they don't condemn nice guys as "evil".

fustrated Ugly dudes wanting to treat foids
Feminist and cucks make it out to seem nice guys only want sex.
Which leads to feminist making it a boogey man to fight against.

nice guys == ugly guys supplicating

When an ugly guy approaches a woman it's a huge blow to her ego. Women feel enraged, disgusted and horrified when an ugly guy approaches her. It makes her angry. Obviously she rejects his romantic advancement and that makes the guy pissed off (because he has already invested time and energy for her and in most cases he has no other option). So to give him "a lesson" women start memeing on internet forum about this. Women enjoy tormenting ugly men.

The "nice guy" situation becomes reversed if the guy is a chad. Chad rejects the woman and the woman gets pissed off because she already emotionally invested in him and woman start acting exactly like the ugly guy in the first situation. You will find some memes like this on niceguys forums.

Also if a chad gets rejected for some reason, he generally don't act as pissed off, because he has no time for a single woman, may be he tries couple of times and then move on, he has many other options.
High IQ. Ironic how all these "nice guys" are never Chads. Should speak for itself really.