Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the state of your teeth?

How're your chompers?

• Luis Miguel ain't got shit on me

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Pearly, with a slight tint of vanilla

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • If they were in a band, it'd be Korn

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • A bit like a golf court, green and full of holes

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I can only ingest meals through a straw

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
I actually got a bit curious about it, particularly since I've been delving into the LDAR lifestyle for a bit and it started really affecting my hygiene.

I had braces and have always taken good care of my teeth so they are in pretty good condition however, I drink alot of coffee and tea so they are not as white as I would like. The dentist even thought I smoked last time I saw him. I go to the dentist every 6months so its okay.

i ldar so hard i got a horrific toothache from not brushing for like over a week and eating w/e i wanted. i started brushing again and it went away. in terms of color they're a little yellow, but still fairly white.

crooked and uneven cbf to get braces

I don't brush as much as I should, but I am working on it. My gums aren't as good as they used to be, but with regular brushing, I am sure they will improve. I've never had a cavity before (due to good dental hygiene when I was younger).

If I show you a picture of my teeth, it would be considered NSFL.

Completely white & healthy

one of my gums is loose, its fucking over tbhngl

I’ve had braces on for almost 10 years, that should tell you something.

Also my top teeth are so narrow it’s ogre

straight but yellow

My teeth were out of place and I got braces.
Except that, I never had any problem. No cavities, etc.

When my wisdom teeth came out, they pressed my other teeth away and now I have crooked teeth. :feelsbadman:

soda and smoker life isnt helping me

yellow, but not a smoker's yellow. my enamel was weathered away by drinking too much soda as a laddie

A little tint of yellow. I try to clean my teeth when possible because I hate the feeling of them when they are dirty.

Fucked,yellow enamels fucked and crooked need money to bracesmaxx asap.

Surprisingly good condition given the fact i never floss.
Almost never actually.

My teeth... were good up until 28. I only had a few fairly small fillings and they were mostly perfect. However, at age 28 I developed a mild sinus issue called "post-nasal drip". It basically means that your sinuses for some reason create more mucus, and this can congest or irritate the throat. It didn't bother me too much so I just learned to ignore it.

However, I recently have come to the conclusion that this condition is blocking my nose up at night, causing me to breathe through my mouth, which dries out the mouth and causes far worse dental health.

I'm 33 now and although my teeth have been a lot more hassle than ever before (plaque, mild gum issues, etc), it's still at a stage where it's not severe and they still look pretty much fine because I learned to take better care of them to compensate.

But now I'm going to use a sinus rinse to hopefully fix this problem at it's source!

Also, one of the promotional videos for this sinus rinse is actually quite amusing :D

Last edited: