Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's the solution to finding a gf?

Well which of these four options is it?

• Total voters
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
It's gotta be one of them, surely?

drink up old boy
hateful insul

lord over people someplace where the average hieght is atleast half a foot shorter then your height and everyone is brown skin and you have white skin and everyone earns 1 dollars per day and you have 100 dollars per day

lord over people someplace where the average hieght is atleast half a foot shorter then your height and everyone is brown skin and you have white skin and everyone earns 1 dollars per day and you have 100 dollars per day
Beta buxxer :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Beta buxxer :feelspuke::feelspuke:
you dont have to give them money dumbass. it just makes you seem more attractive when you have more money then the locals. nobody said give her fucking money dipshit. go pop more jew pills you fucking slime

Based @hateful insul, for that is what I'm on. I'm expecting her any time soon.

you dont have to give them money dumbass. it just makes you seem more attractive when you have more money then the locals. nobody said give her fucking money dipshit. go pop more jew pills you fucking slime
Calm your tits down.
I am not in the mood for edgy posting :feelsbadman: