Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats the saddest video that you have ever watched?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
The saddest video that i’ve ever watched on the internet was a slavcel who blew his brains out on a livestream ( you all probably have see it). I could see the unfathombly sad and hopeless look in his eyes. And when he blew his brains out, you can see his head being torn to pieces and dismantled. This is that saddest video that i’ve personally ever watched because I relate to and know the feeling of feeling upmost self-loathing and sorrow to the point where you want to end your own life.

i don't need sad videos, my life is sad enough

i don't need sad videos, my life is sad enough
Same. But I watch video of people an hero’ing because I like to imagine that i’m the one killing themselves.

My grandfather moments before his death

My grandfather moments before his death
Im sorry that you had to see that. That would be terrible to witness. I genuinely feel bad for you. My Grandma’s probably going to die soon as well.

Im sorry that you had to see that. That would be terrible to witness. I genuinely feel bad for you. My Grandma’s probably going to die soon as well.
This is terrible, i hope you treaure the time you have left with her

This is terrible, i hope you treaure the time you have left with her
Yup. The women in my family are the only women that I highly value. And my Grandma also thinks that todays society is degenerate and also thinks that today’s women are whores as well. Anyways, thanks bro. I hope that you can spend quality time with your family as well.

why the fuck would you watch this shit

The guy doing the same because his gf left him (I know, not incel, but he was basically a failed normie gettng discarded) and he lost his job and couldn't pay rent anymore.

Last edited:
thats not a video
There was probably a recording of his grandpa before he died. I dont think he meant that he literally saw his grandpa die on a video. I think he meant that he saw a video where is grandpa was present maybe an hour before his death.
why the fuck would you watch this shit
Some one sent me a link to that vid on a message for some reason and I clicked it.

The guy doing the same because his gf left him (I know, not incl, but he was basically a failed normie gettng discarded) and he lost his job and couldn't pay rent anymore.
I think I saw that on Facebook.

Technically a cassette recorder
Damn

Yup. The women in my family are the only women that I highly value. And my Grandma also thinks that todays society is degenerate and also thinks that today’s women are whores as well. Anyways, thanks bro. I hope that you can spend quality time with your family as well.
everyone thinks the women in their family are different.

I don't remember a video tbh, it's mostly music/images that makes me sad sometimes.

a video of my oneitis getting drunk at a party and making out with her boyfriend

the saddest video I've ever watched was this clip from MTV where an average asian guy got friendzoned from an ugly fat noodlewhore for looking like a gay beta litte brother. All of his friends watched him get rejected too, and laughed at his face. It got taken down.

the saddest video I've ever watched was this clip from MTV where an average asian guy got friendzoned from an ugly fat noodlewhore for looking like a gay beta litte brother. All of his friends watched him get rejected too, and laughed at his face. It got taken down.
Did you see the video where the Asian guy had a gf and she was making out with a white Chadlite while the Asian was holding her hand like a cuck.

Did you see the video where the Asian guy had a gf and she was making out with a white Chadlite while the Asian was holding her hand like a cuck.
that one was pretty brutal. It's good ragefuel before lifting. More ragefuel than just plain sad.

Tbh the only videos that make me sad are the ones where dogs are being hurt or in pain somehow.

My childhood videos.

My life. I’m watching it rn.

someone posted a video of a penguin monk going away from his tribe to die alone on here about a month ago. it didn't make me cry, but it was the saddest one i ever saw.

You managed to watch someone blow their brains out. :feelswhat:

St. Nevergiveup's videos always make me feel giga-Sad

The saddest video that i’ve ever watched on the internet was a slavcel who blew his brains out on a livestream ( you all probably have see it). I could see the unfathombly sad and hopeless look in his eyes. And when he blew his brains out, you can see his head being torn to pieces and dismantled. This is that saddest video that i’ve personally ever watched because I relate to and know the feeling of feeling upmost self-loathing and sorrow to the point where you want to end your own life.
1444?

This was ages ago when r9k was still incel haven, I'll try to recollect

It was this video of this 1/10, fat stereotypical 30 year old 'neckbeard' guy telling a story of how he found out that he was still technically a virgin.

He somehow lucked out with a Becky in high school and had a one of 'hook up' with her and he met her a few years later and somehow they got talking about it and it turns out he never did fuck her, just sort of rub against her.

It totally crushed him, it was like a 15 minute long video and he was so full of despair and dread and crushed by the fact that the pity action by Becky wasn't technically sex.

[UWSL]I wish I found the video again. When I saw it ages ago I somehow instinctively knew I'd end up like this guy, it was sort of the beginning of my journey to realizing I'll be an incel. It also had XTC - Another Satellite playing in the background which is to this day one of my favorite songs and always reminds me of watching that. [/UWSL]
Also Hamudi's video in the car where he talks about how he can not cope any longer, pure desperation in his voice. Truly felt his pain every second of it

Sometimes, I binge watch those videos of peoples' last day in high school back in the 1980s/1990s or whatever on YouTube. They appear in my feed a lot. Reminds me of the fact that I never had any good high school experiences, along with the fact that those times were much simpler.

Sometimes, I binge watch those videos of peoples' last day in high school back in the 1980s/1990s or whatever on YouTube. They appear in my feed a lot. Reminds me of the fact that I never had any good high school experiences, along with the fact that those times were much simpler.
reminds me of columbine watching vid of those days.

The guy doing the same because his gf left him (I know, not incel, but he was basically a failed normie gettng discarded) and he lost his job and couldn't pay rent anymore.
Mcnutt
His last name is McNutt. That video of blowing his brains out and his cat is seen eating his brain fragments behind him as he lays lifeless in the chair. The police breaks down the door a few minutes later. Definitely a failed normie/IT user.

Ricecel compilation

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eYR8mgrb6ow2/

some mini stacey who died of cancer, yeah i know