Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's the reason to have a life if you don't have a woman to share it with?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was reading a book today and the main character said something that hit me hard. He said "as long as he (the main character) had a woman in her life and a reasonable access to booze and an the occasional line of coke, he'd be ok" I think that I could do without coke, hell probably even the booze if I could just have a girl who loves me. But seriously, am I asking too much? Isn't that the most basic need of the human state? A partner? Is there any reason to be alive if you are condemned to be single all your life while seeing everyone around you with a partner?

If you don't have a woman who loves you, you're worthless.

JB are the only woman that will ever love you .

whats the book tbh curious

To make money for jews

any imperfect life is horrible.a bitch and coke won't save you at your time of death.it won't save your from the meaningless rat race of live.i could go on and on.

Everything I do would be much better with a cute foid doing it with me

Everything we do is to gain respect of the same sex, and to impress the other.

With the end goal of having and raising offspring. Not much point to life besides that.
If you don't have a woman who loves you, you're worthless.

Yes...
you are asking too much.

My condolences

Foids are savage beasts and those who receive their affirmation are also savage beasts. May death be upon them and their progeny in perpetuity.

Last edited:
To undermine society and exact revenge