Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What’s the reason I’m feeling absolute dogshit?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I don’t even get or feel better in every way

maybe Because of booster shot ?

whatever I do feels like shit and I feel like a dead men walking

Aside from the obvious, some common culprits are vitamin D deficiency, or perhaps something in your diet not mixing well with your physiology.

Try going gluten free :foidSoy::soy:

You got the kikecine? :feelsUgh:

There’s your answer. :feelshehe:

Because you have depression like me. :fuk:

You will die soom.

See you tomorrow...

...in he'll!

Maybe you eat shit food

Sounds like depression brocel. Try deep brain stimulation or some alternative treatments if you arent into jew pills. Can any therapistcels help @Mentally lost cel ?

Sounds like depression brocel. Try deep brain stimulation or some alternative treatments if you arent into jew pills. Can any therapistcels help @Mentally lost cel ?
I get my jewpills

Testosterone. Not doing shit, laying in bed all day, no goals for life, nothing to be anticipated about. That attributes to no energy too, plus your diet is probably shit too.

Personally I've recently taken myself off Prozac 'cause I'm an alcoholic who can't even get his prescription shit together but so far so good.

Personally I've recently taken myself off Prozac 'cause I'm an alcoholic who can't even get his prescription shit together but so far so good.
What does an alcohol high feel like is it like a weed buzz or something else

It is shit and not helpful in any way
Testosterone. Not doing shit, laying in bed all day, no goals for life, nothing to be anticipated about. That attributes to no energy too, plus your diet is probably shit too.
Testosterone is normal but I still feel like shit I tested it
Everything is not t

Euphoric for the first couple of days (more like coke than weed) but if you're like me it ends up just being a medicine to not go through withdrawals (which are absolutely brutal).