Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the reason for the ban? I don't understand what you're trying to say. "Infiltrator"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Banned
-
12d 4h 40m
What's the reason for the ban? I don't understand what you're trying to say. "Infiltrator"?

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
Infiltrator means you are most likely a blue pilled feminist cuck, gradually trying to change and or undermine our website and its general tone of discussion from within by pretending to be one of us and on our side when you are not. :bluepill:

During your time here you spent way too much time gaslighting other users who had clear cut evidence of their being right on various subjects and you being wrong. :feelsclown:

Merely agreeing to disagree isn’t always good enough for you or anyone else to get by on as you also continued to belittle other users who disagreed with you with presented evidence. :feelswhere:

That said though since it’s the holiday season I will grant you one more chance to appeal your ban in three months time and somehow convince me and any other mods I may share your story with, whether they believe you belong here or not by somehow, some way making a convincing case that you are not an infiltrator after all. :feelshehe:

Good luck. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.