Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats the real goal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
I feel like ascension is impossible for some of us here and even if by some miracle we do ascend it won't last for sure.
So whats the ultimate goal

Cope :smonk: until we rope. :feelsrope:

Who knows? not me, i never lost control.

Repentance and God’s Eternal Reward with His Kingdom of Heaven

Make plastic surgery affordable. Research and development for more effective plastic surgery, better hair restoration, better leg lengthening. Nobody should have to be condemned to this life just because they don't have an extra 50 grand in cash laying around! If I was king, I'd make it so every sub-6 guy can get as many surgeries as it takes to bring them up to that point.

Warning, super cope ahead: Some men leave their legacy through accomplishment, literature or discovery. It's doubtful that many of us here stand any chance of Teslamaxxing but damn it if the alternative is giving up entirely.

I feel like ascension is impossible for some of us here and even if by some miracle we do ascend it won't last for sure.

My plan looks like this:

next 4 years
>Gymmaxxing + testosteromaxxing (for hiding my recessed chin), hopefully with this It will be enough to have a relationship my third degree cousing (a cute intelligent girl that's good enough for my high standards)

from 30 to 35
>Locationmaxxing to the most subhuman places in my country so I height mog/white mog all my competitors

from 36 to 40
>Locationmaxxing to the most subhuman places in latin america

From 41 to 45
>Locationmaxxing to the most subhuman places in the world (minus africa)

From 46 to 50
> Starting from 30 years old, I will consider doing a rhinoplasty but If I was able to slay without one till now, it's probably around time to do it
> If already nosemaxxed then I will start steroidmaxxing or using advanced anti aging treatments if available

From 51 to 55
> almost 100% chance of islammaxxing at this point (will get a teenager wife)

56 and beyond
>incestmaxxing my half arab/central asian daughters

Fa625072a8a3f4e1a8bae86212dbb8f7

Last edited:
testosteromaxxing (for hiding my recessed chin)
How does that work?
As far as I know you needed that test when you were in your mothers womb and during your puberty. What's test supposed to do for you now?

How does that work?
As far as I know you needed that test when you were in your mothers womb and during your puberty. What's test supposed to do for you now?

I will 100% ascend if I somehow manage to hide my non existent chin with a beard, I am a vocel waiting for a (6/10 pale skinned girl), my biggest chance right now is with my third degree cousin (fetishmaxxing here, she respects me way more than any girl of that range (she is actually 7/10 in this country) ), it would be like a dream made true if I can get her.

my proposed question is what to do after getting a girlfriend? That's like the only goal in life for 99% of rotters on this goddamn site

Go back to Somalia and marry a virgin teen.

the ultimate goal is to either moneymaxx that you will never need to ever think about lonliness because you are out having so much fun on adventures and toys you bought yourself

or

accept your sub-par life and learn to be a stoic and reject emotions. just be a reserved human and live the rest of your days helping others

Spiritual enlightenment, the loss of ego

accept your sub-par life and learn to be a stoic and reject emotions. just be a reserved human and live the rest of your days helping others
You can't just "reject" emotions, maybe if you get a lobotomy lmao. You're a human being you're supposed to feel emotions, the goal should be to feel better not to feel nothing.
Fun fact Marcus Aurelius was a cuck :feelshaha:

Last edited:
To have mental peace.

the goal should be to feel better not to feel nothing.
100% agree with you. Striving for happiness is the intended goal.
but how is that goal working for people? Not good. Being realistic isnt a bad thing. Majority of incels are going to die alone. Cutting off emotions, or trying to, leads to a much easier life path than believing your soulmate is right around the corner if you just believe hard enough

100% agree with you. Striving for happiness is the intended goal.
but how is that goal working for people? Not good. Being realistic isnt a bad thing. Majority of incels are going to die alone. Cutting off emotions, or trying to, leads to a much easier life path than believing your soulmate is right around the corner if you just believe hard enough
I mostly agree with you, i just disagree on the "cutting off emotions" it's as impossible as reaching "happiness".
I think some if not most incels accept that they're gonna die alone, it's only a few that still have "hope" and delusionmaxx.
I could be wrong but that's just my point of view :feelsLightsaber:
To have mental peace.
How would you define that?

Spiritual ascension is the goal

If you want to "ascend" with a foid, it means you think women are gods, because ascension can only be done in the direction of a transcendent being.

There is no black pill for those who do not understand that, only the brown pill (brown like shit)

Our lifepath leads to death, so i think, it’s about dying in honor.