Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the quickest way I can get $3 to $5000

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
Figured this isn't the place for this but what the hell i have to ask wherever I can.

Any advice be[UWSL]sides robbin' ?[/UWSL]

I was trying to save enough to get a place to rent and to buy all my equipment so I can work from home and get a decent amount of money
Currently homeless living in my vehicle
No friends or family in the big city I moved to last year

but saving was really slow as my job paid nowhere near enough so I found another job that paid more gave my notice and was meant to start my new job today but they told me they'd already filled the position before I got back to them despite the fact that I'd already signed their contract, sent it back and discussed a starting date (which was today)

Any ideas? I was trying to get around 3 to 5 nzd so I could get my equipment and rent a house to do it from.
Saving was slow as hell and my health condition makes it hard for me to stand long hours. .

I'm just wondering what to do so I've been asking different people.
I don't want to rob anywhere as then I might lose my freedom to do the few things in life I enjoy and will never get to get a place to have my pet back .

This blows

If you only have three bucks and no job you might as well panhandle until you get a decent job. You're already homeless anyways

No replies great. ..

Figured this isn't the place for this but what the hell i have to ask wherever I can.

I was trying to save enough to get a place to rent and to buy all my equipment so I can work from home and get a decent amount of money

but saving was really slow as my job paid nowhere near enough so I found another job that paid more gave my notice and was meant to start my new job today but they told me they'd already filled the position before I got back to them despite the fact that I'd already signed their contract, sent it back and discussed a starting date (which was today)

Any ideas? I was trying to get around 3 to 5 nzd so I could get my equipment and rent a house to do it from.
Saving was slow as hell and my health condition makes it hard for me to stand long hours. .

I don't want to rob anywhere as then I might lose my freedom to do the few things in life I enjoy and will never get to get a place to have my pet back .

This blows
Donate a kidney

the wiser thing is to move back to ur parent's house

if u dont want to sell ur car it should get u 5k and since ur in a big city there must be decent public transportation

Go back and grovel to your parents, lol

the wiser thing is to move back to ur parent's house

if u dont want to sell ur car it should get u 5k and since ur in a big city there must be decent public transportation
Never selling my car. It’s all I have I like. Besides it’s off the road anyway. Need 3 grand to fix

go to a public library and seek sources for work agencies, homeless shelters, food shares, free stuff in your area. landscaping and janitorial jobs usually hire anyone. they pay bare minimum but that ensures you won't starve or freeze to death in the streets. from there you can buy lottery tickets and start buying shares. I knew someone who went homeless and only had his truck so he found a free camper shell (or maybe he stole it) and for a few months he just worked landscaping and maintenance while living and sleeping in the bed until he saved a few thousand and rented a room

Last edited:
Assuming you’re from nz homeless shelters probably won’t help. Either move back with friends or invest in stocks

Try to find someone already doing what you want to do, and see it they'll hire you.

Try cleaning and hauling junk and pick out the good stuff to sell online... Get a small trailer...

While you want to limit car use - maintaining - delivery is good for quickly money.

Shit jobs, day labor, trash picking of recycling stuff. Copper... Aluminum...

Sell blood plasma...

sue them @PPEcel

Try to find someone already doing what you want to do, and see it they'll hire you.

Try cleaning and hauling junk and pick out the good stuff to sell online... Get a small trailer...

While you want to limit car use - maintaining - delivery is good for quickly money.

Shit jobs, day labor, trash picking of recycling stuff. Copper... Aluminum...

Sell blood plasma...
Other way around, I need blood plasma. I need blood plasma exchanges for my autoimmune condition

buy some shit ass crypto with 100x leverage

or a lottery ticket

no real other way

This blows
Offer ur GrAY ass to fags on the street

gamble

OR pretend to be a foid and sell fake pics online idk

Do they not have gig work jobs in NZ? Get a bike to do some deliveries or deliver with your car.

Do they not have gig work jobs in NZ? Get a bike to do some deliveries or deliver with your car.
You barely break even even if you have a working car, which mine needs 2 grand to fix. At least.
Jobs here pay jack. Was working 50 hours a week last year didn’t get to really keep anything much of it