Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's the purpose of...

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
What's the purpose of making a subreddit to mock incels? Psyop to scapegoat? Normie sadism?
What is the explanation for that?

hmm :feelshehe: i think its just like the other things: normies will try to extract entertaiment of everything, even if it is laughing at depressed men who can't get love

Normies like to entertain themselves by making fun of people perceived as "weaker" or "inferior", especially in front of a screen since it's easier.

what you said definitely plays a role. i also saw some scientific evidence which suggested that when females got rejected by good looking men they tend to treat ugly men a lot harsher to make up for their lost self-esteem so it wouldn't suprise me if some of them did it bc they had a shitty experience and they take that shit out on us. crabs in a bucket mentality

also it just human nature to dominate and ridicule those who are beneath them in the hierachy

Last edited:
Because they want to be in control and they hate it that forum like this exist and they can't do anything

also it just human nature to dominate and ridicule those who are beneath them in the hierachy
Because they want to be in control and they hate it that forum like this exist and they can't do anything
They are distracting themselves from more personal and serious issues, many incels here do the same thing.
All of these are correct, really. It is in the nature of humanity to want to mog, and almost all normies or Chads or females love to mog. The only reason many incels attempt to not mog or do not take such pleasure in mogging is that they are aware of their standing in the world and their poor looks.
Many of these Reddit normies specifically believe epically owning le inkwells will gain them a crumb of coochie. In addition, a lot of them attack incels as a form of projection because they are insecure about themselves or do not want to believe that they are average or unattractive.

Losers get a rush of dopamine comparing themselves to other losers. Look at all the subreddits dedicated to making fun of a specific group of people. Because the average person and especially redditor gets brutally mogged in their everyday life they seek comfort knowing that at least they are not as pathetic as those people they saw online in that meme. We all do the same shit really I just hate how morally superior they act.

I think it's because of the universality of the topic we discuss, namely, sex and relationships. It's a fundamental biological need (as depicted in Maslow's hierarchy of needs) that's integrated into all humans and we're conscious of. Cucks on reddit are aware of other issues in the world, be it economical, environmental or political, but don't vent as much frustration towards those issues given the ease to confront this issue instead. The blackpill dictates a near-absolute truth with little space for varying parameters - don't be ugly, don't be short and practically any improvement in the hopes to deceive biology is useless. The absolutism of the blackpill conflicts with the unhinged cuck's liberal beliefs so naturally he's forced to be on the offensive.

It is humor that is “safe.” It reinforces hope.